psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
--zibpit-- said:
but i mean like... when do you expect when it will be 100% done ??
how will he know? You never know if he will suddenly be busy; you don't know if he will drop the project because of a reason or two - just wait until the final patch comes out. He's doing the translation. Let him do it. You don't want to make a romhacker rush on their project. That's worse than requesting.
And uuhm like the patch you release + what you have patched but not uploaded yet... how far is that ?
He already stated it, just read several of his past few posts. And you can always test it yourself.
cause you see im planning to go : no life ... and if i hear the patch thats on the first page is like 10 % or something im not gonna download it yet
ohmy.gif

Look at the title. This was intentionally supposed to be a menu translation. All the text in the menu is less than 10 % of all the script put together. Don't expect too much from a romhacker. He's doing it for our good, but why would you want to make him rush on it? If you don't like the patch in its current state, then just wait. A new patch with more translation will not magically pop out, and a romhacker does not translate for their life. They have other things to do and can be busy. It's something you got to understand. You can't just "not download" something because it's not 100 % finished.
..I understand if you need time
ohmy.gif
i mean you have a life too
tongue.gif

exactly. but you can't understand if he "needs" time, a translation process usually takes a long time (now don't be thinking of 2 months or so, it takes even longer than that). Time is what IS necessary.

valyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont think its pointer based because the font data starts at a different offset in my arm9 file
(I presume you are looking at a clean unedited file) yours at ffc77 mine at fbc70

--zibpit--

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hah well .. ok i guess i understand it now ... thanks psycoblaster

Oke everyone working on this patch : take your time... everybody would love a GOOD translation that takes long MORE than a BAD translation thats done quick

Sorry for before

Good Luck on Translating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(just to be clear : you guys are really nice.. i mean after all the stupid things people had said in this topic ... you keep it cool.. i appreciate that and too i respect you guys so well not only because of you guys but this is my favorite patch !! this is the reason why i bought a DS ;D)

valyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ANNOUNCEMENT: this project is currently on hold til the end of next week due to technical problems
(my moniter blew up and needs replacing) all the files for this project are on my base unit and i have
no way to get at them til i get a new one

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
valyr said:
ANNOUNCEMENT: this project is currently on hold til the end of next week due to technical problems
(my moniter blew up and needs replacing) all the files for this project are on my base unit and i have
no way to get at them til i get a new one
What, your monitor blew up???
Man, that's really bad...

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
DarthNemesis said:
Noitora said:
valyr said:
believe me it wasn't pleasant
I can't get it out of my mind for some reason, I hope you weren't hurt...
Don't ever buy a Westinghouse. I bought one that lasted all of twelve days before the power supply exploded.
I have a HP G5000 notebook
compaq-presario-g5000-notebook-pc-series_190x170.jpg

I don't think this shit will explode, hopefully, but if it does I guess I'll buy something better
rolleyes.gif
(But I don't have any money).

valyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
at the moment not a lot really got paid an couldnt afford a new monitor unfortunatley but am trying to borrow one
will keep the post updated as i have news

valyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
unfortunatly not very feasible right now as there is only 2 script files each with about 12000 lines of text in them
if i can figure out a decent way to break the files down into sections i will but they are severely jumbled up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol