help!!!!!

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi I have a prob. I have downloaded a torrent but what now I can do anything with it
hate2.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Get a program called uTorrent and open the .torrent file with it. It will then start downloading the thing the torrent is about. Be it a movie or an ISO or whatever.

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Now now, me may have it all wrong. Perhaps this is for completely legal reasons.

His friend probably wants to send him 1 GB of wedding photos/videos from the summer. Being as large as they are, email and IM file transfers are out of the question.

He downloaded the torrent from his friend and is now wondering what the next step is...

I know I've been there. Created a torrent for a friend and FAILED horribly... then I just ran a temporary FTP server and told them to get it over night. (FTP Resumes, yay!)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Veho said:
Get a program called uTorrent and open the .torrent file with it. It will then start downloading the thing the torrent is about. Be it a movie or an ISO or whatever.
Just listen to Veho, get a uTorrent (it's free and less than 1 MB in size), open torrent with it, and wait for a little bit, if the torrent you've downloaded has seeders, download will begin..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch.