help!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Langin, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    hi I have a prob. I have downloaded a torrent but what now I can do anything with it [​IMG]

2. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Get a program called uTorrent and open the .torrent file with it. It will then start downloading the thing the torrent is about. Be it a movie or an ISO or whatever.

3. WildWon

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    Erm. I'd suggest googling a wiki for torrent use. I'm not sure if we can discuss this here (due to piracy rules).

4. Prime

Prime GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 7, 2007
    Under your bed
    This thread made me lol. lol at the stupidity of langin.

yeah go read a guide on Torrents and don't post more stupid topics or your blow my mind.

[​IMG]

5. BiscuitBee

BiscuitBee Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug

Jul 30, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    Now now, me may have it all wrong. Perhaps this is for completely legal reasons.

His friend probably wants to send him 1 GB of wedding photos/videos from the summer. Being as large as they are, email and IM file transfers are out of the question.

He downloaded the torrent from his friend and is now wondering what the next step is...

I know I've been there. Created a torrent for a friend and FAILED horribly... then I just ran a temporary FTP server and told them to get it over night. (FTP Resumes, yay!)

6. Skye07

Skye07 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 24, 2006
    Belgium
    Belgium
    Google > "Torrent wiki" > Search button > Read > Win!

7. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant
    Just listen to Veho, get a uTorrent (it's free and less than 1 MB in size), open torrent with it, and wait for a little bit, if the torrent you've downloaded has seeders, download will begin..