Help with the error "[Fatfs] Error: NOFAT. Failed to mount SD Card (FATFS ERROR 13) Make sure that a FAT partition exist

Exgrivo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My native language is Spanish, so I apologize in advance as I am using a translator.

I hope someone can answer my questions since I am somewhat new to the terms.

My Nintendo Switch is Erista, so I was following a tutorial to install Hekate.
Everything was going well until the time of performing the "Backup"

My memory turned out to be inefficient to save the "Backup" files

So I exited the "RCM" mode without having done the "Partition SD Card"

When they try to access Hekate again, the warnings about the images posted in the thread appeared, I can't get Hekate to start and I don't know what to do, I hope someone can answer my questions and if you could be specific I would appreciate it.
Fats error.jpg
IMG_20231226_203919(1).jpg

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

where did you bought your microSD card ? smells like a fake card, which started to corrupt data because you wrote beyond its real size.

you should check it with h2testw (do a full test...but beware, it needs a full wipe of the microSD card)

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Check the SD card in a computer. You have probably done some of the partitioning before you aborted. If you can see partitions on the computer then make a fat32 partition that takes up all the space and start over with guide

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...