Misc help with RT73 USB Wireless LAN Card

vakyres

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,
I just receive mt RT73 USB Wireless LAN Card from eBay shipping. It 's come with the mini CD driver . Unfortunately my laptop can't read the mini CD driver. THerefore I don't know what 's the instruction inside and I don't have the driver also. I went though the Internet to Ralink website but they only have the driver for linux ( mine is Windows Vista T__T ). I downloaded driver from other sites ( not sure if it the same one in the disk ) and the Icon tray Ralink wireless Lan Card said " Disconected "

If you know where can I download driver for my USB wifi ( I am gonna play with my NDS ) and how to config that would be great. I am really appreciate for your help

vakyres

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I get the instruction how to config for my USB wifi also ? Do I need to access to any wireless network when I used the USB wifi as an adapter for my NDS ? (What I though at the beggining is the USB will transmit my cable internet signal though the USB to wireless for the NDS. If I need a wireless network to acess intenet instead of cable conection for the USB wifi then I wasted $ and time on it since I don't have wireless connection at my palce
unsure.gif
)

Thanks for your helps ,

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know or thats possible mate.
Should be but how.... no idea to be honnest
smile.gif

You could try setting up a HOC.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/n...etup/adhoc.mspx

Other than that I have not much idea`s.
Myself I use a wireless acces point.

Else could anyone who has done this with a USB wifi dodgle give this guy some advise?

Greetz, Vistabuser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @HiradeGirl, https://a.co/d/6oECWAh