help with RT73 USB Wireless LAN Card

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by vakyres, Dec 22, 2008.

1. vakyres
    OP

vakyres Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    Hi everyone,
    I just receive mt RT73 USB Wireless LAN Card from eBay shipping. It 's come with the mini CD driver . Unfortunately my laptop can't read the mini CD driver. THerefore I don't know what 's the instruction inside and I don't have the driver also. I went though the Internet to Ralink website but they only have the driver for linux ( mine is Windows Vista T__T ). I downloaded driver from other sites ( not sure if it the same one in the disk ) and the Icon tray Ralink wireless Lan Card said " Disconected "

If you know where can I download driver for my USB wifi ( I am gonna play with my NDS ) and how to config that would be great. I am really appreciate for your help

2. Evilmaster1985

Evilmaster1985 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    Middle of nowhere
  3. vakyres
    OP

vakyres Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    May I get the instruction how to config for my USB wifi also ? Do I need to access to any wireless network when I used the USB wifi as an adapter for my NDS ? (What I though at the beggining is the USB will transmit my cable internet signal though the USB to wireless for the NDS. If I need a wireless network to acess intenet instead of cable conection for the USB wifi then I wasted $ and time on it since I don't have wireless connection at my palce [​IMG] )

Thanks for your helps ,

4. Evilmaster1985

Evilmaster1985 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    Middle of nowhere
    I dont know or thats possible mate.
    Should be but how.... no idea to be honnest [​IMG]

You could try setting up a HOC.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/n...etup/adhoc.mspx

Other than that I have not much idea`s.
    Myself I use a wireless acces point.

Else could anyone who has done this with a USB wifi dodgle give this guy some advise?

Greetz, Vistabuser.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice