Help With Parsec

TAPG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I try to host, I get error code -14003, can't capture host's display... I am running on a laptop, and I have tried about everything I could find on the internet, and it still refuses to work. I don't know if my Pc is powerful enough to do parsec though is the problem because the minimum requirements for hosting said (XXXXXXX)- or more powerful on hardware, and my hardware was released close to a year later, bud idk if it is powerful enough, can someone check and see if this is the issue?

CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.71 GHz

GPU - NVIDIA Quadro M1000M

RAM - 32Gb 31.9 Useable

Also, If it is powerful enough, here are my settings

Overlay - On

Overlay Warnings - On

Swap Command - Off

Windowed Mode - Windowed

Renderer - D3D12 or D3D11

VSync - On

Decoder - Nvidia

HEVC - Off

Immersive Mode - Both

So yeah, if I could get some help that would be nice.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, if you dig a little bit parsec only needs 3rd gen i5 with onboard graphics and 4 gb of ram.

That being said, they are a paid service and you should contact them for support. In all those wireless solution I have only have had success with a cracked version of splashtop, so I would trust them more, but I think the best way to do this is with moonlight and a NVIDIA compatible videocard but i don't think your video card is compatible unfortunately. Maybe there are other solutions tough.

EDIT: Your video card look to be compatible after all.
https://github.com/moonlight-stream/moonlight-docs/wiki/Setup-Guide#quick-setup-instructions

Last edited by Magsor,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto