Hacking Help with DownloadPlay Gateway N3ds 9.0U + Original 3ds 9.9U

chikoo_69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used downloadplay feature last year with StreetFighter 4 3d and it worked with a non hacked 3ds. Now im trying to do the same with triforce heros but it get stuck on "Please Wait" forever on the non hacked 3ds...

Gateway Emunand 9.0U N3ds
Rom Triforce Heros US.3ds

Original 3ds with 9.9U

Do you think it might Work if i update my emunand to 9.5?

Problem is each time i try to update emunand i get black screen and my emunand is screwed and i need to restore.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I had no issues using Download Play with Triforce Heroes from GW 9.5E to an updated console. I doubt the emuNAND version matters, but it's worth a try. It could be a corrupted ROM.

If your emuNAND black screens that means you're updating it via internet, which will update it past 9.5. You can use a ROM of Puzzle & Dragons Z. + Super Mario Bros. Edition to update it to 9.5 (hold D-pad Up when entering GW mode to disable update blocking)

chikoo_69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the reply. But im not trying with internet. I tried with the .cia method and also with a game but it blackscreened anyway. I think i had the wrong .cia files because i found them from a package. I tried 3dNUS but it does not download the files it get's stuck on "downloading files"

D

Deleted-19228

Thanks for the reply. But im not trying with internet. I tried with the .cia method and also with a game but it blackscreened anyway. I think i had the wrong .cia files because i found them from a package. I tried 3dNUS but it does not download the files it get's stuck on "downloading files"

You need all 3 people to be ready at the same time. You can't start with only 2. It will sit at downloading files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.