Help with DownloadPlay Gateway N3ds 9.0U + Original 3ds 9.9U

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by chikoo_69, Dec 23, 2015.

1. chikoo_69
    OP

chikoo_69 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2015
    Canada
    Saint-Hubert, Quebec
    I used downloadplay feature last year with StreetFighter 4 3d and it worked with a non hacked 3ds. Now im trying to do the same with triforce heros but it get stuck on "Please Wait" forever on the non hacked 3ds...

Gateway Emunand 9.0U N3ds
    Rom Triforce Heros US.3ds

Original 3ds with 9.9U

Do you think it might Work if i update my emunand to 9.5?

Problem is each time i try to update emunand i get black screen and my emunand is screwed and i need to restore.

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    I had no issues using Download Play with Triforce Heroes from GW 9.5E to an updated console. I doubt the emuNAND version matters, but it's worth a try. It could be a corrupted ROM.

If your emuNAND black screens that means you're updating it via internet, which will update it past 9.5. You can use a ROM of Puzzle & Dragons Z. + Super Mario Bros. Edition to update it to 9.5 (hold D-pad Up when entering GW mode to disable update blocking)

3. chikoo_69
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2015
    Canada
    Saint-Hubert, Quebec
    Thanks for the reply. But im not trying with internet. I tried with the .cia method and also with a game but it blackscreened anyway. I think i had the wrong .cia files because i found them from a package. I tried 3dNUS but it does not download the files it get's stuck on "downloading files"

4. Neptune

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    You need all 3 people to be ready at the same time. You can't start with only 2. It will sit at downloading files.

5. chikoo_69
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2015
    Canada
    Saint-Hubert, Quebec
    Oh...Thanks for the info that's great to know ^_^ i tought i had problems with my 3ds setup