Hacking Help with changing to IOS222

JztheBomb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't messsed with my wii since last summer. I burned Monster Hunter Tri and it won't run on IOS249. I read that I need to change to IOS222. How do you do that?? I know I can access the changing place by holding reset or something like that when you turn it on. I forgot though. Please help me!!!

JztheBomb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have preloader .29 already. Can i use that to change to IOS222? I have preloader but i don't know how to get to it. I set it so that it doesn't show up when i first boot my wii. How do I make it show up now?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You run the cIOS installer in the homebrew channel like any other program. Preloader doesn't have anything to do with it. Also, note that you're not "changing" to IOS222, you're merely installing it alongside whatever else you already have in your Wii. And once it's installed, you choose to run your games from IOS222 in whatever disc or USB Loader you're running.

But as for Preloader you hold reset while booting to get into it.

Yet another edit: Wait, did you change the system menu IOS to 249 with Preloader? Now your posts are making more sense. IMO you should change it back to normal and just use a loader to boot your games. IIRC, games with the new error 002 won't run from the disc channel if you've changed its IOS around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8