The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Changing your theme is the easiest way.
I don't think that works on 11.0+
He can use menuhax manager to uninstall menuhax.
So do i uninstall menuhax?
also i thought sound hax couldnt downgrade?
It can't. But you can use it to run ctr-httpwn and do the system transfer.
Alternatively, you can update to the latest version, do the transfer and wait for fasthax which should be out later today. I wouldn't recommend it though. It might be a while before fasthax is stable on every 3DS model.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: Posghetti

Aaron_Gaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think that works on 11.0+
He can use menuhax manager to uninstall menuhax.

It can't. But you can use it to run ctr-httpwn and do the system transfer.
Alternatively, you can update to the latest version, do the transfer and wait for fasthax which should be out later today.
So should i use soundhax and wait for a downgrade method or is there another way?
I have four sword on my dsi ready to transfer.

Aaron_Gaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just told you. You can use soundhax + ctr-httpwn to perform the transfer. From there use waithax to install the DSiWare exploit, and downgrade.
Alright i think i understand now.
Trying it now.
Thank you guys for all the help :D

edit: System transfer was perfect!
edit 2: starting the 4swordshax do i need to have save file there for it to go onto?

Last edited by Aaron_Gaming,

xSleepwalker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys I managed to install homebrew on my 3DS, and I want to transfer Guitar Rock Tour from my DSi, everything works now but when I try to transfer the game, It says that GRT is not in the shop anymore, and I can't transfer it. Is there another method I can use?

Aaron_Gaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I managed to install homebrew on my 3DS, and I want to transfer Guitar Rock Tour from my DSi, everything works now but when I try to transfer the game, It says that GRT is not in the shop anymore, and I can't transfer it. Is there another method I can use?
there are other games that let you downgrade
like four swords

Squirps

Official Squirps of GBATemp.net™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you really want to, you could use freeShop or CIAngel if you really want to get it back. That whole area is a bit grey at the moment, but if you have either of those (or can find links to download their CIAs) you can get the game.

Aaron_Gaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you really want to, you could use freeShop or CIAngel if you really want to get it back. That whole area is a bit grey at the moment, but if you have either of those (or can find links to download their CIAs) you can get the game.
I have a problem again...
its trying to add the hack to four swords and its been on the same screen for hours

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

But the DSiWare downgrade guides say that pirated copies do not work. Downloading it from freeShop is effectively pirating it, is it not? The point is that he has GRT on his DSi that he wants to transfer to the 3DS so that he can then use the hack, but his 3DS isn't letting him. Why? The other guy successfully transferred Four Swords which also is not in the shop anymore ..?

amandavmi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I do have four swords in a old DSi but I can't transfer it to my old 3DS because when I try to download the Nintendo 3DS Transfer Tool from the DSi store the transaction keeps failuring with the error code 204038. Is there any way to solve this? My old 3ds already has the homebrew working succefuly, the ctrhttpwn works perfectly. I really don't understand why this error keeps happening, I wonder what I should change in my wifi network to makes it work.

EDIT:

Tried a different wifi network and it worked fine. I was able to transfer the game. Now I will try to downgrade my old 3DS.

Last edited by amandavmi,

Aaron_Gaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have four swords in a old DSi but I can't transfer it to my old 3DS because when I try to download the Nintendo 3DS Transfer Tool from the DSi store the transaction keeps failuring with the error code 204038. Is there any way to solve this? My old 3ds already has the homebrew working succefuly, the ctrhttpwn works perfectly. I really don't understand why this error keeps happening, I wonder what I should change in my wifi network to makes it work.
Also how would he get free shop without downgrade

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: