8wWd4wh.jpg

BT03HNN.jpg

5zFlwsU.jpg

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Some ROMs seem to work better than others, I think we need to find out a bit more before getting things done perfectly.. we're almost there though.
I understand - you guys are doing an amazing job figuring all this out. If there is a WIP CIA of any of the DKC games that would keep me going for now ;)

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
EVERY TIME I MAKE A CIA SOMEONE BEATS ME TO RELEASING IT!!!!!!
this and DKC are the only 2 i have been trying the last 2 days, this mainly because it was the exact same size as earthbound im just finishing them Banner Icons its gonna have his dmg yelp as the Banner Sound His Head as the Icon and the usual touches.

Because i strive for 11/10 Quality

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
this and DKC are the only 2 i have been trying the last 2 days, this mainly because it was the exact same size as earthbound im just finishing them Banner Icons its gonna have his dmg yelp as the Banner Sound His Head as the Icon and the usual touches.

how did you got this to work?
Tutorial for HiRom?

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country

Woah, so DKC is nearly ready? :wub:

arse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone try Earthworm Jim 2? Reason being is that it uses a unique method of audio sampling that most emulators do not support properly (resulting in garbled sound effects). To my knowledge only BSNES and newer builds of SNES9x play it flawlessly.

It would be a good test of the VC emulation accuracy. Just make sure you use the verified U ! ROM, CRC is 393DE197

Last edited by arse,
Reactions: Azel

toastytwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could one of you test SoM? Would be interesting how the high res menus hold up against the "low res" presentation on 3ds...

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice! Will you be releasing your version?
Yes, but won't be untill tommorow unfortunatly so someone would have made it by then

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Could one of you test SoM? Would be interesting how the high res menus hold up against the "low res" presentation on 3ds...
the Main menu has graphical errors, I don't know what it looks like after the menu

Last edited by ElyosOfTheAbyss,
Reactions: Azel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".