Emulation Help set up for running XCX smoothly?

Bravestar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys. This is my first time using this emulator, i installed it just to run for this game. I can't run pass through the first cut scene ( i hear sound but the screen is black)

My PC: Intel Core i5-3470 3.20 GHz, 8GB RAM, NVIDA Geforce GTX 760, win 7

Can you guy recommended what step to set up to run this particular game smooth as possible?

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cemu doesn't support video yet. Watch the video on youtube then skip it in cemu. It should run all right on your rig otherwise. Cemu is kind of short on options so there's really not much you can do anyway.

Download the shader cache from reddit. Just google "reddit cemucaches." And you can try enabling "threaded optimization" in nvida control panel. There is another thread, i think one or two below this one, that shows my results with it enabled. It really only works in very specific cases where you're experiencing a cpu bottleneck on a game that doesn't use synchronous opengl calls with a fairly powerfull nvidia card. When any of these criteria aren't met "threaded optimization" will have no impact or a negative impact.

Bravestar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cemu doesn't support video yet. Watch the video on youtube then skip it in cemu. It should run all right on your rig otherwise. Cemu is kind of short on options so there's really not much you can do anyway.

Download the shader cache from reddit. Just google "reddit cemucaches." And you can try enabling "threaded optimization" in nvida control panel. There is another thread, i think one or two below this one, that shows my results with it enabled. It really only works in very specific cases where you're experiencing a cpu bottleneck on a game that doesn't use synchronous opengl calls with a fairly powerfull nvidia card. When any of these criteria aren't met "threaded optimization" will have no impact or a negative impact.
Thank you i downloaded the shader cache for xcx, so i just copy it to the shader cache folder or i should delete the file that already inside it and replace with the one i downloaded

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Replace the old one. You may have to rename the new one. Make sure it's the same name as the old one. The name changes with xcx version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...