Hacking HELP PLEASE

terance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi ok im on 3.72 fw thinking of downgrading to 3.65 fw i have h-encore2 , vitashell and a whole bunch of other plugins is there a easy way to disable all my plugins for the downgrade ?? or do i need to delete them all ?? i have my call of duty game i want to dump , i got NoNpDrm through my autoplugins by theflo but will that work on 3.72 fw and if it doesnt how do i dump my game while its on 3.72 fw? if i can still dump my game how ?? i will disable all my plugins and downgrade if i have too but is there a way i can just do it easy still on 3.72 fw pleeeaaase help
oh im novice as so if someone can help please tell me in a way a dumb person like me will understand
thanks brothers and sisters

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To disable all plugins at once, just rename the tai folder from ux0 partition using Vitashell, then restart your Vita.

Take note though, that after rebooting, SD2Vita will not be useable so you need an original Vita memory card at hand.

Recommended read:
https://vita.hacks.guide/

More specifically here:
https://vita.hacks.guide/downgrading-firmware-(3.60)

By following the instructions from the last link, the tai folder is deleted instead of renamed, pay attention to that. Both options are viable, but the latter is recommended to avoid issues and start fresh.

Last edited by CMDreamer,

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a easy way to disable all my plugins for the downgrade
Just hold L when running h-encore2 and no plugins will be loaded.
will that work on 3.72 fw
Probably not, no plugins deliberately support 3.72 because it sucks and there's no reason to.
if it doesnt how do i dump my game while its on 3.72 fw?
You don't, you downgrade to 3.60 and then dump it.
is there a way i can just do it easy still on 3.72
No. Just downgrade, 3.60 is the best firmware anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)