Hacking Help play gamecube ios's on my wii!!!

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually don't have dios mios,do I need to turn that off?And would this be easier if I were to put them in my SD card instead?

leave it be and your syscheck tells me DIOS MIOS is installed, so you're fine, you should be able to boot the games with USBloader gx no problem :D. There isn't a separate app for dios mios. you're just using it with usbloader gx :D.

Just make sure in the USBloader gx, its set to use DIOS MIOS, (its installed on your NAND already). It just gets used off the NAND, you're fine :)

Skullbash2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I'm looking for where to change any NAND options,and the closest I got was NAND emu path in the loader options,right now it doesn't seem to use anything,it leads to a band folder,should I search for the dios mios was I have installed and click on that?

TeamScriptKiddies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I'm looking for where to change any NAND options,and the closest I got was NAND emu path in the loader options,right now it doesn't seem to use anything,it leads to a band folder,should I search for the dios mios was I have installed and click on that?

You don't want the NAND emu stuff, if you happen to see any reference to gcn games OR Dio Mios/Nintendont/Devolution, thats all you should be concerned with. Just make sure the gcn setting is set to "Dios Mios" and you should be good to go :D

Skullbash2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing close was the same Main GameCube path,I'm not sure I've looked all over the setting looking for some way to use dios mios to run

Skullbash2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I couldn't find a way to enable dios mios,so my USB wouldn't load either,and no games show up,so should I be looking for a way to enable dios mios?Because I cannot find any options for that

TeamScriptKiddies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I couldn't find a way to enable dios mios,so my USB wouldn't load either,and no games show up,so should I be looking for a way to enable dios mios?Because I cannot find any options for that

Any way you could snap a photo of all the settings screens in usbloader gx u have there? I don't have it set up on any of my consoles atm for reference....

Skullbash2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's the custom paths options

Attachments

• 1420870541458.jpg
    1420870541458.jpg
    606.7 KB · Views: 129

TeamScriptKiddies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's the custom paths options

I need more than just that, I'm heading to bed right now. That's just the custom path info, that's not what i'm looking for. I'll slap usbloader gx on my sd card tomorrow and take a look and get back to you (unless someone beats me to it :P)

Skullbash2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I updated USBloadergx from inside the app,and would you know it it read my USB,and it applied ios58,now it shows my USB as able to read,but the problem is my USB now has a bunch of gibberish in them,and I only had one games folder,and I cannot find this,there is options for a path for nintendont and there is a GameCube settings,it asks for source,and it let's me choose: main path/SD path,main path,SD path,or auto.Also it let's me choose mode there is:Devolution,nintendont,and mios.My main question is why does my games folder not show when I check my usb1 files?There is a lot of folders that freeze my Wii if I try to open it.Should I put the iso's on the root of the USB?It even tells me how much memory is left in the USB,so I know the games are in there,I just can't access them.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Why are you insisting on using USB Loader GX? Forget that for a moment, install the bog standard MIOS for your system, follow that by Nintendont, run Nintendont and if that works, we'll work it out from there. Your games may not be showing up due to faulty formatting/partitioning - make sure that you're running them from a Primary FAT32 partition and that the USB stick/drive is connected to the correct USB port.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

TeamScriptKiddies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you insisting on using USB Loader GX? Forget that for a moment, install the bog standard MIOS for your system, follow that by Nintendont, run Nintendont and if that works, we'll work it out from there. Your games may not be showing up due to faulty formatting/partitioning - make sure that you're running them from a Primary FAT32 partition and that the USB stick/drive is connected to the correct USB port.
Dios mios and nintendont operate independently of eachother. Nintendont doesnt require dios mios at all. Not sure where you're going with this?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Dios mios and nintendont operate independently of eachother. Nintendont doesnt require dios mios at all. Not sure where you're going with this?
I was pretty sure that Nintendont requires the original MIOS or cMIOS to operate. Dios Mios replaces the original MIOS, so I don't know if both will work at the same time.

Skullbash2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay wait,so I'm gonna check whats up with my USB,when I check the main GameCube path,it lets e choose files from my USB,but now there's a bunch of folders that I didn't put that freeze my Wii if I open them,so Im pretty sure theblastvstep is now to find the folder in my USB to play them

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm i suggest that you start from scratch...

Use a program called ModMii, go here http://gbatemp.net/threads/modmii-for-windows-official-support-topic.207126/

Drag your syscheck.csv file on to the modmii.exe and modmii willtell you everything you need to get your wii up to scratch, it will update all your ios to the latest and install the latest cIOS. It will download and prepare everything you need and even prepare a guide for you too, follow that guide and your wii will be fully homebrew compatible.

Now on to GC isos... I personally use Nintendont, game compatibility is gettig better all the time and i havent yet come across a game that wont play. I also use CFG USB Loader, but you can use GX if you wish (i have never been able to get wiiflow working properly and its full of stuff you wont probably use/need anyway)

Also your Gamecube isos need to be in a folder called games on the root of your USB or SD card.

If you choose to use CFG USB Loader then i can help you further with loading your gc isos, i dont have much exp with GX (i only used it at the very beginning)

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Skullbash2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I use nintendont it tells me I need AHB disabled,and I'm not sure how to do it.Also will modmii override all of my already installed and working emulators and homebrew channel?And is it meant to run on a PC?I'm trying to run the games using USB loader gx to run games,so I'm not sure what I should use to load the iso's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox