Hacking Help play gamecube ios's on my wii!!!

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You do not need it unless you are using Dios Mios. Just copy your games into a folder called games on your USB. Just try 1 at first, remember each game in its own folder and every iso must be named game.iso.

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lets go back to the beginning, i suggest that you try a fresh install of nintendont, creatye a folder called games on your usb stick, inside that make another folder, call that whatever you like, inside that put your iso, rename it game.iso.

Launch nintendont from the homebrew channel and see if it detects that game.

On another point what version of windows do you have? do you have show file extensions enabled? if you dont you could be naming your iso game.iso.iso which would explain why they will not show up....

Skullbash2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so it turns out it was named game.iso.iso,so I changed it and bam it loaded,next is that Mario kart double dash loads but it sounds fuzzy and it froze,now what?

Skullbash2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it loads games,but it won't play them,any tips on hood GameCube loaders to use?Also can someone help me create a back up for my Wii in case it gets bricked doing this?

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your wii should not get bricked as you are not changing anything in the nand, but if you want to get a backup you need to use bootmii...

I will test mario kart when I get home, what other games are you trying to run? As you can see in my signature I have run quite a few GC games without problems.

Skullbash2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay thank you for clearing that up,I was worried u might brick the Wii trying to play GameCube games,I actually only had one GC game on the USB at the time,so perhaps its just the iso file that might be corrupt or something,so ill get another iso file.what loader are you using to run those games?

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cfg sub loader, if you like I can Zip up all my setup files including my Nintendont files and give you a link to them, maybe that work for you... It's worth a try if you like.

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok gimme 5 mins and ill get it done.

by the way i just tested mario kart and it plays perfectly nolag ,slowdown or glitches of any sort.

Skullbash2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome thank you, I'm using USB loader gx,perhaps the iso file I have is corrupt or something?I'm gonna get another iso gile

Skullbash2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I what you said,and I loaded nintendont,and when I clicked to load Mario kart,it says Uniting storage devices,and I think its frozen,or does it take a long time?Also USB loader says I have iOS 249 a stub and to reinstall it,what should I do know?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
installed CIOS doesn't matter when booting gamecube games unless your booting with DIOS MIOS since it installs over your normal MIOS

Try this version of Nintendont instead

Skullbash2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I tried it,and it loads but freezes in the beginning of the game,I tried two different games,should I try messing with some settings?

Skullbash2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my iOS not compressed,the game loads,but it freezes at the first or second developer logo screen,should I be turning on some settings or something?Do I need a GameCube memory card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality