Hacking Help needed with House of the Dead 2 + 3

Stang

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, great forum! I have learned a lot, but I am having all types of problems with House of the Dead 2. I honestly have no idea how to get it to run. 3 works perfectly, when I boot 2 I just get a black screen. I guess I should mention all my others games work flawlessly as well. I read on the wiki I need IOS249, according to anytitle deleter I have it. Do I need to install something else?

Here is my Wii's setup:

3.2U
.3 Gamma launcher
Starfall (doubt that means anything with regards to this)

Can somebody point me in the right direction please?

Thanks
smile.gif

DaMeZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Stang said:
Hi all, great forum! I have learned a lot, but I am having all types of problems with House of the Dead 2. I honestly have no idea how to get it to run. 3 works perfectly, when I boot 2 I just get a black screen. I guess I should mention all my others games work flawlessly as well. I read on the wiki I need IOS249, according to anytitle deleter I have it. Do I need to install something else?

Here is my Wii's setup:

3.2U
.3 Gamma launcher
Starfall (doubt that means anything with regards to this)

Can somebody point me in the right direction please?

Thanks
smile.gif

you need a prog called ios patcher search on the form for it will tell u how to use it

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patching wont make a difference , I tried that awhile ago , and it didnt work for me.I think its just a bad copy ...I can't get 2 to work either

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it worked for me. i used the ios patcher. then, when prompted, i typed '249' and my iso became patched quick (i mean in about 5 seconds). i used imgburn to burn the iso at 4x to a verbatim dvd-r. it works great. i think im gonna get a new wii zapper. one of those shotgun ones look pretty cool.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...