Help with CFG loader

Powerful

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello GBA community so I have my 2TB HDD setup with games and on FAT32. The games and HDD work on both USBLoaderGX and WiiFlow Lite but I get Warning partition auto not found select a different partition or format a WBFS partition on CFGLoader v70. If I select a partition it says p#1 2048.00 UNK-ee. It is reading the drive but not the games from what I can tell. I’ve only gotten it to work with the HDD formatted on WBFS, but I want to use FAT32 and have it work on all 3 and I can’t seem to get CFGLoader to work.

Powerful

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a bad mbr sector.

But why use CFG when GX is working well?
not sure if that’s an issue as I just got this new HDD about a month ago since my other failed after 6 years. It works and tested the drive and it says no errors when I’ve ran checks. It is only this loader that I have any issue with for some reason. Also I mainly just want to be able to use the 3 I personally like wiiflow lite but I first used cfgloader and wanted to use it again for a little bit

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Cfg usb loader has a number of config files that it reads from, these can set the partition. There's a windows app (configurator for configurable USB loader) that can help u adjust these settings if need be. It doesn't support all the latest arguments from the newest cfg loader mod (u can retrieve the latest version from modmii if u want) but the partition arg is an old one that is supported anyway. This is where I would start if I were you.

Edit: also double check all the args in the config file, I don't recall if there's one for partition type that may also require adjusting.

Powerful

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cfg usb loader has a number of config files that it reads from, these can set the partition. There's a windows app (configurator for configurable USB loader) that can help u adjust these settings if need be. It doesn't support all the latest arguments from the newest cfg loader mod (u can retrieve the latest version from modmii if u want) but the partition arg is an old one that is supported anyway. This is where I would start if I were you.

Edit: also double check all the args in the config file, I don't recall if there's one for partition type that may also require adjusting.
Alright I’ll look into this thanks!

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alright I’ll look into this thanks!
Good morning,

do you have the folder at the root of the SD card, that is to say this one ==> "" usb_loader "" (codes, covers, languages, plugins......)??

then the "USBLoader" folder in APPS (boot.dol, icon and Meta)??

Powerful

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning,

do you have the folder at the root of the SD card, that is to say this one ==> "" usb_loader "" (codes, covers, languages, plugins......)??

then the "USBLoader" folder in APPS (boot.dol, icon and Meta)??
The folders I have are “usb-loader” on the root and “usbloader” in the apps folder and yes everything is there and the app runs fine just the HDD doesn’t seem to read correctly

Last edited by Powerful,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto