Hacking HELP NEEDED! Gateway3DS Problem!

NinjaProdigy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I just recently bought a Gateway 3DS and it worked perfectly doing the online exploit. But I decided to downgrade it. The downgrade went perfectly, and everything works. Now the main problem is installing the physical exploit with the blue cartridge. The blue cartridge doesn't get read by the 3DS at all. I got my friends 3DS XL and tried it on his, and it worked perfectly on his. 3DS carts work fine on my 3DS, and so do normal DS carts. I also had a DSTWO and that also couldn't get read by my 3DS. My friend's 3DS XL read it fine.

The online exploit still works, so I still have that as backup, but I downgraded because I wanted an offline exploit.

I really need help, and I have no idea what to do. I tried everything. I cleaned the contacts, formatted the microSD, put it in and took it out 100 times, nothing. I don't know what to do. Help please!!! I'm desperate!

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hi I just recently bought a Gateway 3DS and it worked perfectly doing the online exploit. But I decided to downgrade it. The downgrade went perfectly, and everything works. Now the main problem is installing the physical exploit with the blue cartridge. The blue cartridge doesn't get read by the 3DS at all. I got my friends 3DS XL and tried it on his, and it worked perfectly on his. 3DS carts work fine on my 3DS, and so do normal DS carts. I also had a DSTWO and that also couldn't get read by my 3DS. My friend's 3DS XL read it fine.

The online exploit still works, so I still have that as backup, but I downgraded because I wanted an offline exploit.

I really need help, and I have no idea what to do. I tried everything. I cleaned the contacts, formatted the microSD, put it in and took it out 100 times, nothing. I don't know what to do. Help please!!! I'm desperate!

use browser exploit? you said it works.

NinjaProdigy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I downgraded it for the sole purpose to use the offline exploit.

Do you have any idea where I can find a way to do the offline exploit like that? It makes sense to not need the physical card. I have been searching endlessly though and have not found anything.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's another thread around here that shows how to install ds profile exploit without a ds flashcart

It's in the 3ds homebrew development and emulators section.

ill look for it and edit my post

Edit: check further down, I posted a new post because it took me so long to find!

apoptygma

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't really ever say what's going wrong... Is there an error or something thaf might give someone an idea about the problem? First thing I could think of was that your whitelist didnt get re-written in the downgrade, I've never done a downgrade but this might be expected behaviour? The simple solution is that you can use any DS flashcart, so find a friend who has one and use that.

NinjaProdigy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no error, and no other DS flashcart works, it just won't be read my 3DS at all. There was one point that if i pushed hard enough it would work but for a second. Then that stopped working as well. In my friends's system, it worked no problems. My 3DS, everything works fine, normal 3ds games, normal ds games, even my gateway card. It's just the pesky DS flash cart that doesn't want to work.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

NinjaProdigy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I sometimes have problems with my blue card reading, try inserting it slowly, like really slowly, and then repeat a few times, if this doesn't help you could try the paper trick to gve it more contact, if that doesn't work you probably have a dead blue card.

NinjaProdigy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked!!! The link you sent me was the perfect thing!!!!! Thank you soooooo much, I spent hours trying to get it to work to no avail! You don't understand how happy I am!
Thank you Adeka and Vinscool!!!!

Reactions: Adeka

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked!!! The link you sent me was the perfect thing!!!!! Thank you soooooo much, I spent hours trying to get it to work to no avail! You don't understand how happy I am!
Thank you Adeka and Vinscool!!!!

Make sure to keep track of the files from that thread. If you ever play a normal ds game in your 3ds again then you need to reinstall the ds profile exploit afterwards if you want to use gateway again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol