Hacking HELP ME I MIGHT OF BRICK MY WII!!!

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
aha its cuz you have no IOS36 for it to run off of!

what programs have you tried to run?

WAD manager 1.x?
trucha bug restorer?
dop-mii?
multi mod manager?
yawmm?

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
lil_209 said:
lil_209 said:
lil_209 said:
xzxero said:
sounds like you somehow corrupted your IOS36.

reinstall it with dop-mii or something like that.

http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/how-to-use/dop-ios

like i said im a complete noob where can i download dop-mii. the url u gave me has no download link

never mine i got it. thank u i will try this after my sd is finish formatting

it didnt work. the dop-mii app didnt load. i got a black screen again. i tried to to reboot and do it again but still didnt load.
Are you changing the .dol name of the app?

lil_209

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:

WAD manager 1.x?
trucha bug restorer?
dop-mii?
multi mod manager?
yawmm?

i used WAD manager 1.4 trucha bug restorer before this happen

Posts merged

[/quote]
Are you changing the .dol name of the app?
[/quote]

nope

lil_209

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:

WAD manager 1.x?
trucha bug restorer?
dop-mii?
multi mod manager?
yawmm?

so what could i do if i have no ios36 to run off

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Do you have a forwarder installed? If you do try to replace the dol that the forwarder loads on the sd card with the dol from MMM and modify mmmconfig.txt to use IOS249 and place that file in the root of your SD card. Then plugin your SD card and launch the forwarder. If that works use MMM to install IOS36 v3094 or newer.

lil_209

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
petspeed said:
Do you have a forwarder installed? If you do try to replace the dol that the forwarder loads on the sd card with the dol from MMM and modify mmmconfig.txt to use IOS249 and place that file in the root of your SD card. Then plugin your SD card and launch the forwarder. If that works use MMM to install IOS36 v3094 or newer.

i dont think so. i dont even kknow what that is. can i just go download it somewhere?

Trophies
XP
Country
First off, do not panic. It might take you a few minutes, a few hours or if you're slow like me, a few days - but your wii isn't bricked, at least, I don't think so since I experience something like that a few weeks ago. Just read up on the completesoftmod guide as many times as you can. You might not be able to play your wii to its utmost ability during that time, so just find something else to get entertainment while you study the guide back and forth.
The guide is the best thing that ever happened to my wii. It really is a helpful guide, but you really have to follow it religiously till you start to get the hang of it. Make notes so that you won't forget, if necessary. Once you do get a better understanding of it, you'll stop being so nervous about playing around with your wii's system and could even skip a few steps, depending on what you wanna achieve.

tl;dr
Read the completesoftmodguide. read it again. read it again. apply. rinse, repeat.

75UR15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you running the newest version of the bannerbomb, and are you opening it from the sdcard menu on the main page (not the system menu data page)

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you check your sd card for errors on your computer
1:Insert SD card
2:Go into MY computer Right click SD card and go to properties
3:Click on tools Error checking "check now "tab
4:Click both boxes auto fix and scan for and attempt recovery bad sectors
Try this before you go any further you may just save yourself from making your Wii a real brick

lil_209

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2002120141 said:
First off, do not panic. It might take you a few minutes, a few hours or if you're slow like me, a few days - but your wii isn't bricked, at least, I don't think so since I experience something like that a few weeks ago. Just read up on the completesoftmod guide as many times as you can. You might not be able to play your wii to its utmost ability during that time, so just find something else to get entertainment while you study the guide back and forth.
The guide is the best thing that ever happened to my wii. It really is a helpful guide, but you really have to follow it religiously till you start to get the hang of it. Make notes so that you won't forget, if necessary. Once you do get a better understanding of it, you'll stop being so nervous about playing around with your wii's system and could even skip a few steps, depending on what you wanna achieve.

tl;dr
Read the completesoftmodguide. read it again. read it again. apply. rinse, repeat.

wheres the guide u used to fix your wii

lil_209

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
75UR15 said:
Are you running the newest version of the bannerbomb, and are you opening it from the sdcard menu on the main page (not the system menu data page)

the most recent one

Posts merged

QUOTE(cobleman @ Jul 5 2010, 03:20 AM) Did you check your sd card for errors on your computer
1:Insert SD card
2:Go into MY computer Right click SD card and go to properties
3:Click on tools Error checking "check now "tab
4:Click both boxes auto fix and scan for and attempt recovery bad sectors
Try this before you go any further you may just save yourself from making your Wii a real brick

still dont work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.