Hacking Emulation Homebrew Help me for create emunand on nintendo 3ds

TheDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello/good evening, I'm new to the site and would like to know how to create an emunand on nintendo 2ds because on the internet I can't find any tutorial from today, and so I would like how to do it because I need it. Anyway, otherwise have a good evening everyone.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello/good evening, I'm new to the site and would like to know how to create an emunand on nintendo 2ds because on the internet I can't find any tutorial from today, and so I would like how to do it because I need it. Anyway, otherwise have a good evening everyone.
please explain as to why its needed

TheDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
please explain as to why its needed
hello lone_wolf323 this is necessary in a way because my brother wants to play games where you can only create one save example: on pokemon mega mystery dungeon you can only create one, and also to test lots of stuff...

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
my brother wants to play games where you can only create one save example: on pokemon mega mystery dungeon you can only create one,
Use a save manager (JKSM and/or Checkpoint).

Other than that: GodMode9 has an SD format menu which will allow creating EmuNAND (one or more).

Good luck and have fun!

TheDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Use a save manager (JKSM and/or Checkpoint).

Other than that: GodMode9 has an SD format menu which will allow creating EmuNAND (one or more).

Good luck and have fun!
hello KleinesSinchen thank you for your quick response I know these homebrew and in fact there is a menu to format the sd card to create an emunand and if you would be able to do this, could you explain to me please? otherwise have a good day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?