Hacking Emulation Homebrew Help me for create emunand on nintendo 3ds

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheDZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,031
  • Replies Replies 4

TheDZ

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
40
Reaction score
2
Trophies
0
Age
26
XP
211
Country
France
hello/good evening, I'm new to the site and would like to know how to create an emunand on nintendo 2ds because on the internet I can't find any tutorial from today, and so I would like how to do it because I need it. Anyway, otherwise have a good evening everyone.
 
hello/good evening, I'm new to the site and would like to know how to create an emunand on nintendo 2ds because on the internet I can't find any tutorial from today, and so I would like how to do it because I need it. Anyway, otherwise have a good evening everyone.
please explain as to why its needed
 
please explain as to why its needed
hello lone_wolf323 this is necessary in a way because my brother wants to play games where you can only create one save example: on pokemon mega mystery dungeon you can only create one, and also to test lots of stuff...
 
my brother wants to play games where you can only create one save example: on pokemon mega mystery dungeon you can only create one,
Use a save manager (JKSM and/or Checkpoint).

Other than that: GodMode9 has an SD format menu which will allow creating EmuNAND (one or more).

Good luck and have fun!
 
Use a save manager (JKSM and/or Checkpoint).

Other than that: GodMode9 has an SD format menu which will allow creating EmuNAND (one or more).

Good luck and have fun!
hello KleinesSinchen thank you for your quick response I know these homebrew and in fact there is a menu to format the sd card to create an emunand and if you would be able to do this, could you explain to me please? otherwise have a good day
 

Site & Scene News