HELP!! Forwarder Nightmare

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Alucard.TRD, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Alucard.TRD
    OP

Alucard.TRD Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Firstly, I apologize if this has been dealt with before but I really need some help. I bought a Wii (3.0E system menu) and used Bannerbomb to install Homebrew Channel. I installed some FULL channels and it worked perfectly. I then installed some forwarders for GeexBox and CFG USB Loader but the forwarders do not work. When I try to run them, they just reboot back to the System Menu. When i run the apps from the Homebrew Channel, it runs perfectly. I had another Wii before with MODCHIP (3.1E) and can confirm that all these forwarders worked.

Thinking it must be the old menu system, I upgraded to 3.2E using a NUS dowloaded wad, but the same problem. I have the following installed:

Upgrade to system 3.2E
    HomeBrew Channel
    CIOS 38 Rev 14
    Hermes IOS 222
    Wad Manager 1.4
    BootMii V3
    DVDx

Also, I tried 2 different SD Cards but with the same problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and sorry again if this has been dealt with before... I have done so much reading over the last few days that I am losing my mind. I always find queries like mine but no solution was provided to any of them. GBATemp and its community is what got me started in the Homebrew game and I hope you will help me with my problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice