Hacking [Help] FBI dump and inject failing on a9lh.

MadMageKefka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished the newest guide on a9lh and everything went fine.... until... When I try to dump hs.app using hourglass9 it fails every time. Injecting fails too. I did use the DSiWare method if it matters. The h&s app launches fine from the home menu. Anyone know what's going on? Currently on version 11.1.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Make sure you are on the latest Luma3DS and open up the config menu with select and select the last option (dev mode - reactivate arm9 mode). Put nasa.3dsx onto your home menu, and rename the file to boot.3dsx.

Run your entrypoint of your choice and use nasa.3dsx to inject FBI into your system.

One of my n3DSes had the exact same problem as yours. It refused to dump or inject the h&s file anyhow, and I had to do this as a workaround.

Attachments

• NASA.zip
    259.7 KB · Views: 132

MadMageKefka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you are on the latest Luma3DS and open up the config menu with select and select the last option (dev mode - reactivate arm9 mode). Put nasa.3dsx onto your home menu, and rename the file to boot.3dsx.

Run your entrypoint of your choice and use nasa.3dsx to inject FBI into your system.

One of my n3DSes had the exact same problem as yours. It refused to dump or inject the h&s file anyhow, and I had to do this as a workaround.
I cant get into homebrew. Oothax keeps crashing on 11.1...

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. In fact thats the error i get. Did i miss something in the guide? What do i do?

Get aeskeydb.bin from the guide and put it on the root of the SD Card

EDIT: It's a torrent file so be sure to use something like "uTorrent" to download the actual bin file, I've met a few people who just dragged the torrent link to the SD Card lol

Last edited by Posghetti,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-