❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't typically post threads looking for help, but this is rather confusing. My brother just purchased an N3DS and I just got done downgrading it to 9.2 so that I could setup an EmuNAND for him. He's not interested in A9LH, so don't even suggest it. Anyway, when trying to boot the latest release of EmuNAND9 from the HBL (loaded through menuhax) it just flashes a red screen, goes black, flashes red again, then just drops back to the HBL menu. I've already completely formatted the SD with GParted and created an entirely new partition table on it, so it's completely clean. Dunno what the problem could possibly be.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I just did that. Was about to edit the OP saying I solved it because the downgrade was incomplete. Ran SysUpdater again and completed the downgrade. All is working now.

Reactions: Deleted User

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We do not generally close topics after they are answered. Answered questions are a wellspring of knowledge to other members who might have a similar issues. This allows them to ask questions and get them to the same end result.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...