Hacking [HELP!] DSTWO problem :( [HELP!]

TheHaxForU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so. first off ill start by saying i do hope this is the right thread. :ha:

i've ran into a problem with my dstwo. and have searched alot to try and find a fix.
i have a DS lite, a DSi XL, and a 3ds. i only have a supercard dstwo i do not own any other flash cards
so this fix is useless (http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-9738-1-1.html)
--to add i have formated my microSD with the correct SDformatter

• ill start with my DS lite :nds:
i start by loading my microSD with the latest EOS [DSTWO Eos v1.11_2012-1212]
if my DS if powered up prior to inserting the card the ds will not recognize the card
-(There is no DS card inserted)
if i power up my DS it shows as if there is a card with no name or description when clicking on it both screens show a white screen --if at the menu i take out my dstwo the DS freezes.
---these same things happen when putting the firmware file on both named as ds2update.dat and dstwoupdate.dat

• Now with the DSi XL
when putting my DStwo into my dsi XL it will show the SC SD card and say (Update error Enter,and then wait 3 minutes) ive done that with the basic EOS, then added in the dstwoupdate.dat then even renaming to ds2update.dat and each time after waiting 3 minutes- i wait 4- it still says (update error etc)

• For the 3DS
when plugging in the dstwo my 3ds shows the ALEX RIDER STORMBREAKER THQ as normal (reminder there is no update file on th microSD at this time)
when i open the card on my 3DS i get the (an error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER button etc. etc.). ive tried putting the update file as dstwoupdate.dat waiting 4 minutes- and dstwoupdateb.dat and waiting 4 minutes.
--on my 3ds it will always show the - (an error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER button etc.)

i hope with this information i can get some help with my dstwo as i've had it for awhile now and alreddy starting to miss it D:
Thank you for reading this and considering helping me. if you have clicked here hoping for something different i apologize and hopefully you find what your looking for. :yaynds::whip:

TheHaxForU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes there is a resin on the ds and dsi you rename to ds2update.dat if it dose not update.
renaming it to dstwoupdateb.dat for my 3ds is what your suppose to do when you get that error and you need to have it force update while on the error screen.

id like to add this problem happened before choosing to update my card for my 3ds...

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Your kind of chaotic and just start mentioning a lot of things you've done, without actually explaining the real problem at hand here.
I guess it has something to do with the firmware, since you're just throwing around update files and trying everything regardless of what the actual problem might be.
My suggestion would be to start from scratch and follow this guide step by step, no fiddling around with the name of the firmware files or anything:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/the-supercard-dstwo-beginners-guide-how-to-setup-the-dstwo.290190/
And use your DS Lite for this so nothing can go wrong updating the firmware.

If all this miraculously still fails and your DSTWO still doesn't seem to work the way you want to, come back here and just explain in clear terms what the problem is and we will help you further.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now