DsTwo+ 4in1 Not Reading on New EDS XL

EochaidO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I’ve always had this issue and can’t seem to figure out what the issue may be. I have a DSTwo+ Super card, the 4in1, and it doesn’t register on my New 3DS XL. It plays on my friends 3DS and my system, which runs on Luma, reads regular DS Cards just fine. It’s only on my system that doesn’t read the DSTwo. Any thoughts? I’ve tried updating the Luma Software and uninstalling/reinstalling it. Still no luck. Is there a setting I’m missing?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I’ve always had this issue and can’t seem to figure out what the issue may be. I have a DSTwo+ Super card, the 4in1, and it doesn’t register on my New 3DS XL. It plays on my friends 3DS and my system, which runs on Luma, reads regular DS Cards just fine. It’s only on my system that doesn’t read the DSTwo. Any thoughts? I’ve tried updating the Luma Software and uninstalling/reinstalling it. Still no luck. Is there a setting I’m missing?
Do other game carts work with your 3DS?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They do. All ds and 3DS games work with it. It’s only the DSTwo that’s not even registering
Maybe give the cartridge contacts a clean. Use isopropyl alcohol and a set of Q-Tips to remove any excessive dirt and dust.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately this didn’t work. It still is read by other devices but the one I want to use it on
Then its likely down to the cartridge slot on the DS. Shine a torch through it to check for any bent pins; if there are, then you will need to do some repair work on the damage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto