PS1/2 Help compiling open ps2 loader

Bloodgharm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so um, i'm trying to get a hold of the latest version of open ps2 loader but no one wants to give it out; you have to compile it yourself. I don't have access to a computer with linux, nor do i want to install it on my comp simply for this purpose.
So can anyone please walk me through compiling this on windows?

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the link you provided for version 0.8 has the elf, what version are you on about, i got linux wouldn't have an issue compiling if you could link me to it

Bloodgharm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didn't link that on purpose i simply typed the name of the program. 0.8 is not the latest release there have been several releases since that add support for a lot of games i want to play such as shadow hearts: covenant and gta liberty city stories.
as for linking it, i'm looking for one now.
edit: um sorry but i'm a complete noob in this area; i have never touched linux in my life but is this the link you need?
http://psx-scene.com/forums/f150/%5Blinux%5D-opl-compile-guides-63749/

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know how to compile, thanks though. I was hoping to grab the link for the version of ops2l that you want me to compile

Bloodgharm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm whatever the latest revision is. I don't actually have a link for it and i cant find a page for it on their forums. I'll try and find a link, thanks for your help and sorry for not even knowing where to find it.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
umm whatever the latest revision is. I don't actually have a link for it and i cant find a page for it on their forums. I'll try and find a link, thanks for your help and sorry for not even knowing where to find it.

no problem, if you do the leg work finding it, ill do the dirty work compiling it

Bloodgharm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm probably wrong but i think the link i posted early to the linux tutorial thing downloads the latest revision.
edit: problem solved, i found a link to a pre-compiled version. Thanks again for the help (even though in the end it wasn't needed). and sorry for being such a pain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: b