Hacking Help a tard

CAP811

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burned 3 coasters so far...I have the 1.9g update file and I'm trying to burn the US .iso image. Using Imgburn, the .iso image shows up as ISO9660 (Bootable), Joliet, 20,368 sectors (MODE1/2048), 41,713,664 bytes. I burned it at 4x. I stick it in the Wii, and it shows up as an unrecognized disc. Booted up the 1.3 WiiKey Setup disc and tried it from there...no love. Obviously I didn't get enough oxygen at birth. What am I doing wrong? An incriminating photo of myself wearing underwear on my head to the first extortionist who clues me in.

Dammit.

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try padding your iso file... i used filechop that was included with the 1.3 config disc... just place filechop and the corresponding 1.9g update iso in the same folder and run "filechop bootdisc.REGION.iso 1459978240" in command prompt....

CAP811

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I've been trying with a DVD. Odd -- padding took care of the grief, although I'd read somewhere that padding wasn't necessary? Oh well, you get the incriminating photo...

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...