Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tim.soup.io
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there!

My name is Tim and I come from Germany. I own a Nintendo DS since my birthday in 2005 and think that it is a machine made by god himself
wink.gif

I thought that homebrew is only doable on a PSP, because a few months ago I didn't know anything about stuff like flashdisk. Then I found a german forum about NDS programming.
Now I am registired here since two months and I did nothing
frown.gif
But I wanna make it better in the future and I think that I will learn a lot about DS homebrew and those fancy gadgets like flashdisks in the future
biggrin.gif

Cheers, Tim

D

Deleted User

[Oh yeah! I like grog, Takeshi
wink.gif
I've seen that you are German too. Can I sak you if I have any questions???
oh yes, i live near BI in NRW, and you can of course ask/pm me if you have any questions. if i can help i'm glad to do it!
smile.gif

... may be a little off topic, but it's way too hot (and awfully oppressive) the last days over here don't you think? at the moment there are like 28°C in my room
cool.gif

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
yeah, Brazil's like that too, we're on Winter but outside it's HOT! O__O
anyways, welcome to GBATemp, enjoy your
grog.gif
!
biggrin.gif

Fantatier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tim.soup.io
XP
Country
Gambia, The
welcome Tim. Ich war 2 monaten in Deutschland geblieben und es gefehlt mir sehr gut.

Not bad!!!
biggrin.gif
But the right sentence would be: Hallo Tim. Ich war vor 2 Monaten in Deutschland und es gefällt mir sehr gut.
German is a very hard language for guys with other mother tongues.

One day I want to visit Australia. I've heard about it. I think it's a wonderful country
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...