Hdd can't mount in usbloader.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by xtoc, Oct 31, 2010.

1. xtoc
    OP

xtoc Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2005
    Netherlands
    Hi,
    I hacked my wii before. I have played games using dvds or a hdd. Didn't do any official software updates.
    I had version 3.2E
    Everything works fine, until when i used an update to get the new super mario bros running.
    I used rev13 to get new super mario bros working. But after i used this update all usb loaders doesn't mount with my hdd anymore. I'm getting a countdown from 29 sec for trying to mount my hdd.
    I have tried many many many things to fix it. It's not the hdd. It worked before and after the problem i used on another wii(not mine) and there it is just working fine. Also i tried another working hdd same problem.
    But my microphone from EA is just working fine on the usb port.

So i waited a couple of month untill now. Then i found this cool tool modmii. I have followed the wizzard, did every step. Update it to 4.1E as it was recommed. I tried the new usb loader. I'm getting a gray image that show some wii controls after that it goes over to a blacks creen and my wii reboots. TRied the older usb loaders -> same problem, can't mount and a coundown from 29 sec trying to mount.

I'm hopeless, is there any way to fix this? Is there a way to format you wii back to default wad versions or something?
    All the rest just works fine, loading from dvd and ect... (tried both usb ports)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice