xtoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,
I hacked my wii before. I have played games using dvds or a hdd. Didn't do any official software updates.
I had version 3.2E
Everything works fine, until when i used an update to get the new super mario bros running.
I used rev13 to get new super mario bros working. But after i used this update all usb loaders doesn't mount with my hdd anymore. I'm getting a countdown from 29 sec for trying to mount my hdd.
I have tried many many many things to fix it. It's not the hdd. It worked before and after the problem i used on another wii(not mine) and there it is just working fine. Also i tried another working hdd same problem.
But my microphone from EA is just working fine on the usb port.

So i waited a couple of month untill now. Then i found this cool tool modmii. I have followed the wizzard, did every step. Update it to 4.1E as it was recommed. I tried the new usb loader. I'm getting a gray image that show some wii controls after that it goes over to a blacks creen and my wii reboots. TRied the older usb loaders -> same problem, can't mount and a coundown from 29 sec trying to mount.

I'm hopeless, is there any way to fix this? Is there a way to format you wii back to default wad versions or something?
All the rest just works fine, loading from dvd and ect... (tried both usb ports)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse