Hacking HBC Update?

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I went to use wad manager yesterday and got the new version is available for HBC Update to 1.07 (currently on 1.06) Is there there any reason for me to update or am I just asking for problems? Thanks to any reply's!

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it ain't broke.
I'll fix it :0..

well if you read the thousands or posts about it or threads.
Or searched you'd see the changes.
New look..etc...saved setting to nand...etc..

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I read somewhere that people have had some issues after updating. Priiloader not working stuff like that! I read what it updates don't understand allot of it. I just want to know if it going to mess up my current soft mod settings? Or just update through HBC and I'm good to go? Thanks again!

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it changes the title ID so anything that relies on pointing to an ID won't work, IE priiloader autoboot to HBC

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bwillb said:
well it changes the title ID so anything that relies on pointing to an ID won't work, IE priiloader autoboot to HBC
Im not sure what you mean by this? My priiloader isn't set to autoboot to HBC? I have a forwarder for USBLGX! Do I update both of these? Before or after I update the HBC to 1.07? Thanks

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
mayonaze said:
bwillb said:
Im not sure what you mean by this? My priiloader isn't set to autoboot to HBC? I have a forwarder for USBLGX! Do I update both of these? Before or after I update the HBC to 1.07? Thanks

No what he means is anything that forwards from one app (priiloader) to hbc itself, its like a shortcut in windows, if you delete or rename the real file then the shortcut leading to it wont work because its gone

when you hold reset and then choose hbc from the menu, that wont work until you update

to do this download the beta and install it, the problem is that it isnt the latest beta so you need to update so go into priiloader settings and enable beta updates, then once thats done check for updates and update to beta 5 or whatever the latest one is

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Richardarkless said:
mayonaze said:
bwillb said:

No what he means is anything that forwards from one app (priiloader) to hbc itself, its like a shortcut in windows, if you delete or rename the real file then the shortcut leading to it wont work because its gone

when you hold reset and then choose hbc from the menu, that wont work until you update

OK so I Update priiloader first then HBC? Thanks for the fast reply!

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
mayonaze said:
Richardarkless said:
mayonaze said:
bwillb said:

OK so I Update priiloader first then HBC? Thanks for the fast reply!

It doesnt matter what order as both lead to the same outcome, read my previous comment as Ive added how to update if your not sure

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have bootmii as IOS will this effect this also? Do I need to update with the hackmii installer? Thanks again!

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
mayonaze said:
I have bootmii as IOS will this effect this also? Do I need to update with the hackmii installer? Thanks again!

The hackmii installer has an updated version of bootmii, so just install the latest one

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You don't need to update bootmii, but it's better to have the latest bootmii installed.
edit: Richardarkless was faster
laugh.gif

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
FIX94 said:
You don't need to update bootmii, but it's better to have the latest bootmii installed.
edit: Richardarkless was faster
laugh.gif

WOO
yaywii.gif

since when was this a race lol

Edit im going to bed so you win....I guess

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Richardarkless said:
mayonaze said:
bwillb said:

to do this download the beta and install it, the problem is that it isnt the latest beta so you need to update so go into priiloader settings and enable beta updates, then once thats done check for updates and update to beta 5 or whatever the latest one is
I went into priiloader settings and there is no option for enable beta updates?

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
mayonaze said:
Richardarkless said:
mayonaze said:
bwillb said:

I went into priiloader settings and there is no option for enable beta updates?

I couldnt stay away lol

Did you download beta 4 from the priiloader webpage? its something like enable beta updates or something like that

EDIT: done some reading up and the option is "show beta updates"

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yep. Download this priiloader beta and install it. After install, start priiloader, go to settings, enable beta updates and update.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mayonaze said:
I thought I read somewhere that people have had some issues after updating. Priiloader not working stuff like that! I read what it updates don't understand allot of it. I just want to know if it going to mess up my current soft mod settings? Or just update through HBC and I'm good to go? Thanks again!

everytime something comes out you coem in and ask if it is safe, you need to either stop messing with your wii, or get some brick protection and fucking DO IT. It does not deserve a new thread. As you can see theres already half a million threads about the new hbc. PLZ READ before posting!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0-EuoBjkKI&pp=ygUqd2F0Y2htZW4gaSdtIG5vdCB0cmFwcGVkIGluIGhlcmUgd2l0...