Hacking Official Haxchi v2.5u2 - a persistent WiiU hack

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not strictly true, the rom.zip the contains the actual game file is replaced with the haxchi one, so I guess you could say the game is deleted....

True but in the context of the question haxchi still see's the game when you run it from HBL even if you have already installed it. You can re-install over and over with any changes you make. If you want to actually play the game you'll have to delete it and re-download it from eshop.

Reactions: kidasquid

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not strictly true, the rom.zip the contains the actual game file is replaced with the haxchi one, so I guess you could say the game is deleted....

Idea, can this actually replaced with another VC game game so you can run it without sigpatches and with its original banner o.O?

kidasquid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idea, can this actually replaced with another VC game game so you can run it without sigpatches and with its original banner o.O?
This, and many other, better suited, tools could do that in theory.

Look for VC injectors elsewhere here.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

kruy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to compile it,but get follow message:
Code:
I:\haxchi-2.2u1\dsrom\hbl_loader\sd_loader>make
entry.c
i:/haxchi-2.2u1/dsrom/hbl_loader/sd_loader/src/entry.c: In function 'loadFunctionPointers':
i:/haxchi-2.2u1/dsrom/hbl_loader/sd_loader/src/entry.c:538:35: warning: passingargument 2 of 'OSDynLoad_Acquire' from incompatible pointer type [-Wincompatible-pointer-types]
     OSDynLoad_Acquire("coreinit", &coreinit_handle);
                                   ^
i:/haxchi-2.2u1/dsrom/hbl_loader/sd_loader/src/entry.c:538:35: note: expected 'u32 * {aka long unsigned int *}' but argument is of type 'unsigned int *'
i:/haxchi-2.2u1/dsrom/hbl_loader/sd_loader/src/entry.c:569:37: warning: passingargument 2 of 'OSDynLoad_Acquire' from incompatible pointer type [-Wincompatible-pointer-types]
     OSDynLoad_Acquire("sysapp.rpl", &sysapp_handle);
                                     ^
i:/haxchi-2.2u1/dsrom/hbl_loader/sd_loader/src/entry.c:569:37: note: expected 'u32 * {aka long unsigned int *}' but argument is of type 'unsigned int *'
crt0.S
kernel_hooks.S
linking ... sd_loader.elf
what's wrong?please help.
thanks!

Last edited by kruy,

Codiox

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Hey, im new to Haxchi and wanna try that today. what is the cheapest DS game on the european WiiU eShop to get?

thank you!

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, im new to Haxchi and wanna try that today. what is the cheapest DS game on the european WiiU eShop to get?

thank you!

If you have had your WiiU for a while you would of had the chance to d/l brain training for free. As far as I know the cheapest is about £5...

Codiox

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
If you have had your WiiU for a while you would of had the chance to d/l brain training for free. As far as I know the cheapest is about £5...

i have never connected the WiiU to the internet. so what title is there for 5€? are they different that some works better than the others?

Last edited by Codiox,

famouslutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
It would be an idea (possibly even a good idea =) to list the requirement in the OP: 5.51 sys, non-spoofed. Other than that, well done guys, Haxchi is a brilliant thing!

Codiox

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
i have never connected the WiiU to the internet. so what title is there for 5€? are they different that some works better than the others?
OK well fuck, somehow I got the Dr. Kawashima brain jogging for free,but because you can't see shit if something is downloading I thought it didn't download so I bought Yoshi touch and go... Now I have both games, but took brain jogging for haxchi.

Big thank you for this neat thing. Easy as fuck and works flawless

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

ppeterr

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK well fuck, somehow I got the Dr. Kawashima brain jogging for free,but because you can't see shit if something is downloading I thought it didn't download so I bought Yoshi touch and go... Now I have both games, but took brain jogging for haxchi.

Big thank you for this neat thing. Easy as fuck and works flawless

dont be sad :) i bought brain shit with my CC, and then i found out it was for free when i connected the wiiu with the eshop hahaha :)

its worth it

Codiox

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
dont be sad :) i bought brain shit with my CC, and then i found out it was for free when i connected the wiiu with the eshop hahaha :)

its worth it

Yeah totally :) Yoshi only costed 6.99 so no big deal. I'm more angry on myself being too impatient

simba115

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I did:
Code:
a=fw.img
b=wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf
default=wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/loadiine_gx2.elf

This is my config.txt
After I edited, I re-run the Haxchi Installer and rebooted the WiiU. Now it launches the Loadiine directly, ;)

@FIX94 Great work, thank you

Running v2.1 on a v5.5.1 EUR

Thanks Kafluke and cravas! I used your config and it works great! I am still not sure what fw.img does but my noob self got everything else to work so I'm pretty happy! thanks everyone.

kikukku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Well, just some friendly tips:

- After i formatted the SD card to 64kb cluster exFAT, i got result -4 after launching Homebrew.elf >> should be formatted to 64kb FAT32
- Don't forget to REMOVE any USB (i did plug it for backing up original Kirby exploit), or else the Kirby icon won't change to Haxchi2 >> after i remove the USB, the icon changed :D

And for you who are still using 5.3.2 and wifi SDcard/dongle (the same "offline" method), this Haxchi hack is way more convenient. I prove it myself, higher chance and easier

Last edited by kikukku,

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My Dr. Kawashima symbol is still the same, no Haxchi symbol. Any suggestions?
Is that in your Quick Launch or [also] in the System Menu? Fire the system menu up on boot and the icon should have changed there, fire it up from there, and it will then change in your quick launch on your next boot.

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I did it and worked. Thanks a lot!

1. In an unrelated note, I put mario kart 8 disc in and for the first time ever the game asked me for an update? is that because I went to eshop for the first time ever to get that ds game? The game let me play it without updating though, so still good here just curious!

2. I will like to change the haxchi icon in Wii U menu for something blueish or similar to the HBL / Loadiine icons. I will like to say "Haxchi 2" any suggestions?

Thanks!

flzmx

pull requested once
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I did it and worked. Thanks a lot!

2. I will like to change the haxchi icon in Wii U menu for something blueish or similar to the HBL / Loadiine icons. I will like to say "Haxchi 2" any suggestions?

Thanks!

Find some meta files packs for the Homebrew Launcher.
You can change the title.txt to whatever you want, and that title will be applied.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4