ryezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have just moved from modded wii to wii u..I want to use my usb flash drive containing my wii and gamecube games...the wii u has come with an external drive with 10 wii u titles and previous owner has put haxchi and mocha on system..not sure what they do tbh?
No homebrew channel is on the vwii menu only on wii u menu..I understand that wii game usb and wii u hdd must be plugged in separately depending which you wish to play.
My concern is how best to run already configured usb games set up from my wii to run on vmii...can I just install homebrew on vwii and just run existing usb or do I need to alter file systems within in it??Should I leave cold boot haxchi installed??can I connect to Internet and access estoppel with haxchi installed??
Many thanks
Ryezy

ryezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can use the same hdd, do not use a flash drive.
Why if flash drive works perfectly on wii can same not run on vwii...all titles show on vwii but when I boot game it kicks back to homebrew apps or black screen..is this not an ios issue??

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like I said in my other post; remove the current hax and start again using the linked guide - there's no way of troubleshooting what's going on if someone other than yourself did the initial exploits, so it will be easier to just begin again... you'll have a better understandng of how everything's supposed to work that way too.

ryezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
Turns out I had to configure ios in d2ios installer and now flash drive with my wii/gc games works fine..
If i decide to uninstall cbhc will that affect my vwii mod configuration.
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1