Having a couple of problems with Uloader (dvd)

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by hbkjason, May 5, 2010.

1. hbkjason
    OP

hbkjason Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2010
    I as wondering if one of you guys would be able to help. To say I am techinilogicly retIrded is a understatement lol. Anyway I have been using the Wii Uloader for a while now and everything has been fine never a problem I just put the game in press 2 on the Wiimote and it loads. Well today I got some new backups and they all work but 2

Super Mario Sluggers
    Zelda Twilight Princess

When I put the games in they come up like all the other games and when I press load it makes the noise that the game should make then the screen just goes black and my Wii freezes.

Does any one have any idea how I could fix this I have the most up to xate version of Uloader. I read somewhere bout getting a different .dol thing but when I tried it there was none listed.

I am not to good at stuff like this so sorry for the terrible explination s if you can help if you could put it as easy to understand as possible.. Any help would be great as I have wanted to play Mario Sluggers for ages.
    Thanks
    Jason

2. meornot0

meornot0 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 25, 2009
    United States
    Try using a usb loader that supports both hermes cios and wanikakos(?) cios, such as usb loader gx, or configurable usb loader. Then try using cios 249.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice