Hacking Having a couple of problems with Uloader (dvd)

hbkjason

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I as wondering if one of you guys would be able to help. To say I am techinilogicly retIrded is a understatement lol. Anyway I have been using the Wii Uloader for a while now and everything has been fine never a problem I just put the game in press 2 on the Wiimote and it loads. Well today I got some new backups and they all work but 2

Super Mario Sluggers
Zelda Twilight Princess

When I put the games in they come up like all the other games and when I press load it makes the noise that the game should make then the screen just goes black and my Wii freezes.

Does any one have any idea how I could fix this I have the most up to xate version of Uloader. I read somewhere bout getting a different .dol thing but when I tried it there was none listed.

I am not to good at stuff like this so sorry for the terrible explination s if you can help if you could put it as easy to understand as possible.. Any help would be great as I have wanted to play Mario Sluggers for ages.
Thanks
Jason

meornot0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using a usb loader that supports both hermes cios and wanikakos(?) cios, such as usb loader gx, or configurable usb loader. Then try using cios 249.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.