Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by AquaX101, Aug 11, 2016.
Title says all. Anything new happen when i was gone?
Not sure if you missed it, but most people are using A9LH to load CFW now. It's stable, quick, gets rid of the need for emuNAND, and serves as a layer of brick-protection. This is the go-to guide on setting up A9LH and CFW: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
People are also typically using Luma3DS as their CFW. It's in the guide.
alright.. so rxtools is rip?
I suppose rxTools still works, but support for it is dead. Luma3DS offers everything rxTools did and much more.
RXTools is dead, here's a list of active CFW's!
Also I suggest checking out A9LH!
- SafeA9LHInstaller removed need to compile your own a9lh or have that website do it
- a9lh can be installed at 2.1 now, so a little quicker
- freeway browser removes most cases of needing rxTools to update to 9.2
- FreakyForms deluxe, SmileBasic are new primary exploits
- loads of new secondary exploits
- big update to Plailect guide promised soon (possibly no more need to use emuNAND when downgrading?)
- menuhax and browserhax now work on 11.0 (they got blocked on 10.6)
- dsiwarehax allows downgrading of 11.0 using a second 3ds
- hardmod downgrade continues to be available
Edit: and how can I forget downloading straight from Nintendo's servers. There have been different adaptions but the current one is freeShop, with CIAngel appearing a little earlier and sticking around because it does DLC and updates while freeShop doesn't.
Oh and Draw Attack. If you haven't played it you should.