Hacking Has the flow updated adrenaline for PS1 support yet?

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country
No, this emulator would likely be on par with TN-X if not better because of savestates (if they apply with PS1 games) and the filters Adrenaline includes. It's part of the reason it wasn't included on release.

Interesting. I was reading about TN-X and I thought that whole part of the Vita (the new official ps1 emulator outside of ePSP) had to be exploited on its own (like with some exploitable PSN titles) to be accessed/leveraged.

Good to now Adrenaline_with_ps1 could bring near perfect (i.e. better than ePSP) ps1 emulation to henkaku 3.60.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
god lord ps1 was pretty lame but i guess we all have our favorite systems im a sucker for N64 games ... grab a nvidia shield portable 128gig card like i did ... ps1 dreamcast psp N64 games with hire textures ect ect play anywhere .. or plug it upto a TV everything emulates perfectly ..

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a sucker for "official" emulators.

official ps1 emulator in ps3/psp/psv
official nintendo emulators in Wii/WiiU/3ds VC titles
official NES emulator in the NES Classic
etc.

and official controller support, video outputs, video cables, etc.

never bothered with emulation on pc, rpi, shield, etc.

PSTV is compact and dead silent, would be a fun project to have every Ps1 game from one region on a 512GB thumbdrive. With "official" sony emulator, if it's the same one leveraged by TN-X. If it's the botched one inside ePSP (missing some chips compared to a real PSP), not interested.

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
god lord ps1 was pretty lame but i guess we all have our favorite systems im a sucker for N64 games ... grab a nvidia shield portable 128gig card like i did ... ps1 dreamcast psp N64 games with hire textures ect ect play anywhere .. or plug it upto a TV everything emulates perfectly ..
Ps1 is lame? Are you insane? Crash, metal gear, silent hill, resident evil, final fantasy VII, VIII, IX, chrono cross, Spyro, Gex, Syphon Filter, Gran Turismo, Tekken, Klonoa and many, MANY more. For me, n64 is lame, but I will never say it, it had great games,.and I also love it

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ps1 is lame? Are you insane? Crash, metal gear, silent hill, resident evil, final fantasy VII, VIII, IX, chrono cross, Spyro, Gex, Syphon Filter, Gran Turismo, Tekken, Klonoa and many, MANY more. For me, n64 is lame, but I will never say it, it had great games,.and I also love it
You forgot Abe's Oddysee/Exoddus

I have a Vita on 3.18 that I never got TN-X working on. An checking in here every once in a while until PS1 games work on 3.60 then I'll update. I only bought the Vita to play PS1 games on (with the possibility of Vita games later), been waiting a few years now :-(

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
You both forgot about Alundra 2!
Alundra, the original, Alundra 2 is awful :-)
You forgot Abe's Oddysee/Exoddus

I have a Vita on 3.18 that I never got TN-X working on. An checking in here every once in a while until PS1 games work on 3.60 then I'll update. I only bought the Vita to play PS1 games on (with the possibility of Vita games later), been waiting a few years now :-(
Thanks for the reminder, also you can Retroarch ps1 games. There are a lot of good Vita games

Reactions: Quantumcat

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Alundra, the original, Alundra 2 is awful :-)

Thanks for the reminder, also you can Retroarch ps1 games. There are a lot of good Vita games
Yeah I bought Danganronpa 1 & 2 to play when I run out of 3DS games. Looking forward to that. Also Corpse Party games (played one on the 3DS and really liked it, but the others are only available on PSP I think?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.