Has anyone here ever donated sperm to a Sperm Bank?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 3,975
  • Replies 33
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
How was your experience if you did?

I've been thinking of it because it's like, easy money but not too sure about it and read they demand the donator to go through various tests plus an interview. I get that this is pretty much a job but never done anything like this so I'm just wondering.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How was your experience if you did?

I've been thinking of it because it's like, easy money but not too sure about it and read they demand the donator to go through various tests plus an interview. I get that this is pretty much a job but never done anything like this so I'm just wondering.
They want people with good genetics and a high GPA you can try but i've never done it. Knowing I could possibly have some illegitimate kid out there bothers me too much.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too young (16), but probably won't even when I legally can because of the reasons stated above (and much more specifically the one directly below me vvv). I feel like donating plasma is a much better (and easier/safer) way to give back to your neighbors

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This disturbed my mind. I was thinking the same.
What's worse is that even if you sign a contract "waving your rights" to the child, you can still be held financially responsible for the child

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/sperm-donor-parental-rightsobligations.html

No, but thinking about starting my own sperm bank from out of my garage.

A link about the consequences of doing that: http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/

Last edited by SuzieJoeBob, , Reason: Don't want to double-post

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most sperm banks have height requirements. Some sperm banks require that a donor be at least 5'9", but the requirement is often times taller than that.

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally would never do it. I'm Catholic and I don't believe in sex before marriage. In this case, its kinda the same thing because I'm giving another stranger my child. Just my opinion tho :D You do you!

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
thread about @GamerzHell9137 you people are so MEAN!

i already most likely have kids from woman i know... which i dont talk too.. now having kids from woman which i dont know.

the level of complications in my life would be damn too high.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There arent many of you here that I would want donating your sperm for reproduction :bortz2:
hebt9.jpg

So if one were to donate his sperm then it'd be in his best interest to stay anonymous.

I believe you get paid less if you stay anonymous but you're still on file. They might be legally obligated to release information if there's a warrant. I've looked into it as I'm 6'8 but the other issue is that I'm mulatto and they primarily look for Caucasian people to donate. That and the fact that it would be a pain mentally knowing that my "kid" is out there. What are they doing? Are they okay? Etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.