Has anyone here ever donated sperm to a Sperm Bank?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 4,002
  • Replies 33
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Especially with how one-sided family court tends to be. I even heard of a boy who was raped by a woman, was forced to pay child support for the kid.
And they say women have less rights than men. Sure.

Sucks to be that guy and even more that he's forced to pay for a child he didn't want. So anyway, think I'll stay out of this Sperm Bank business.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Statistically, they do. But it is that very reason that many people seem to have the misconception that men cannot be raped
Feminists want to make people believe that women have less rights than men but it's not really true anymore. They get paid the same as a male, drive like a male, give birth and etc.

Another thing, feminists tend to laugh when it's a men that's raped by a woman. Just goes to show how respectful and mature they are. :(

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feminists want to make people believe that women have less rights than men but it's not really true anymore. They get paid the same as a male, drive like a male, give birth and etc.

Another thing, feminists tend to laugh when it's a men that's raped by a woman. Just goes to show how respectful and mature they are. :(
Oh boy, this is a topic that will need more discussion than going off-topic in this thread... I may very well resurrect the debate club

Anyway, short answer, you need to hang out with different feminists

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There arent many of you here that I would want donating your sperm for reproduction :bortz2:

Wouldn't you want a dozen mini me's running around?
All screaming along to music and possibly having a big orgy with themselves?

In all seriousness.
I won't and can't donate.
Not that I even remotely want to .-.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy, this is a topic that will need more discussion than going off-topic in this thread... I may very well resurrect the debate club

Anyway, short answer, you need to hang out with different feminists
Sounds like that new age third wave feminism

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personal Opinion

I'm actually an Adoptee who has parents who tried for years (10+ ) to have children naturally but they never could.

I know many couples dream of being able to have children like mine did and things such as Sperm donation and also surrogate pregnancy can help those people have children which I think is wonderful.

Would I personally do it? Not sure it depends on the situation but I understand why you would do it.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: That boi burning up, gonna melt those snowflakes.