Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

GoldenGallade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'd like to understand more this self-unban with only 1 3ds. I have an old backup of localfriend and movable, I opened them with HxD and they are different. Does this mean i can remove both bans? If yes, how?

I'd suggest to summ up all community progresses at the first page too.

lordnelson0405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just curious but I started Pokemon SUN

NIGHT TIME REAL LIFE and In Game it was Morning, now Its Night time ingame real life Afternoon. I thought Sun was supposed to follow real time and moon 12 hour offset
The first steps you do ingame are time-set. Always night in moon, always day in sun. That's why the mother says "Ahh look at the beautiful sun/moon bla bla"

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Should be. but I think it's odd that you would have a us system in Indonesia.
Our country gets the ASIA region. Which is the same as USA region. We even gets Europe and Japanese region 3DSes here, although not officially sold by retailers here. those are usually imported.
Even some stores here still sells the refurbed OG Japanese 3DS. If you were born here, those kind of things are normal for you.

Reactions: WeedZ

Godotishere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Realized today that I was banned and I can't go through 400 pages. Is there a way to unban yourself without another 3DS/2DS? I don't have one, and is there a tutorial that works? I've searched a bit but couldn't find anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah they gotta reproduce somehow