Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I called Nintendo earlier, they asked how I got the game. I said I got a cart from the USA in the mail. They asked for a pic of the cart and box. Told them I'd do say asap as it was in a different part of the country than where I live (parents house, collge student, it's believable.

The hopes that its just 15 days are strong. In check, but strong. I shall not be dispappointed if not though.
Someone confirmed it was a 15 day ban with legit copy we still need confirmation if you do get banned with the online functionally off and if you're reading this backup your save in jksm or sdf and delete your cia

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean in hindsight it was a bait trap you realize. Nintendo could have easily turned off the servers for the game until release. They didn't, you took the bait. GG

Isn't it all the same server? If anything, they can pinpoint what game went online. So if an OR cart did on that server, no problem, but pirated Moon, what's this? Ban.

Reactions: Majickhat55

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look guys who are just trying to be negative, trust us, as soon as we seen the error all of the "you dumbass" memes on the internet popped into our heads. that's not the point. go read a damn lawyer book. Their's a loophole to about every damn thing. were all just upset and we're the only guys who know how we feel.. if you want to laugh and call us dumbasses then go to 4chan, reddit, twitter, or anywhere but here. Let us brainstorm some.

i say.

1. just back up your save and delete the game with the shitty seed that fucked us.

2. wait until Friday, if were still banned shed 1 tear but only 1.

3. wait until December 1st. if were still banned then..... then we can riot and find a way to bypass this shit permanently.

but i'm telling you nintendy if you see this, ban me forever and i will never buy your product again. i have spend multiple thousands over the 23 years i've been a live. and i bet the 1000's of others wont either.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it all the same server? If anything, they can pinpoint what game went online. So if an OR cart did on that server, no problem, but pirated Moon, what's this? Ban.
Yeah that makes more sense but my statement still stands Lol. They could have just not let S/M connect to that universal server, but they did....

pastwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Someone who have two 3ds and transfer localfriendcodeseed_b file to another, you still can play online on both? at same time?

NujUko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
but guys before you do all the "friendcodeseed" thing, why not just wait 15~16 days first?

i mean, just saying but we don't really know if this does have side effects.

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how we all have so many theories that this is only a 15-day ban but only a official nintendo post brings down all our hope

haha nice
At least it's not ip ban and could be lifted on release night we really don't know but I'll keep my hopes up as best I can

Dogmj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How do I check if I'm banned from eShop? I just clicked on it, clicked navigated on mario party.... no messages, it seems normal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.