Status
Not open for further replies.

[B]lAck[JacK]

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, first off, I BOUGHT the official release of this game, I am a HUGE fan of Harvest Moon series so don't troll about it if it's biased.
Secondly, I will be reviewing this game in 5 topics, rating it in scale of 1-5 in each topic. Maxium Points: 25

================================================================================
===================================

1. INTRODUCTION

Zephyr Town's bazaar was once the grandest in the world, drawing customers and peddlers from all four corners of the Earth. These days, though, the bazaar has more tumbleweeds than customers. It's up to the player to turn its fortunes around! They'll raise animals, harvest crops, craft rare delicacies, and then sell their wares at their very own shop. If players can bring prosperity back to Zephyr town, its bazaar will thrive once again, packed with exotic wares that they can purchase to expand their farm!

================================================================================
===================================

TOPIC 1: GAME DESIGN

This game fully use the potential graphic options of a NDS to the max. When I say to the MAX in NDS
, I mean he ARM9 that the DS runs is a 32-bit processor 64 bits. Which is worse than a PS1 I believe. BUT
, the thing that really interested me is the whole set-up of the town. It was nothing like any Harvest Moon game before, it was simple, but brilliant at the same time. One thing I really didn't like is that your character looked like a FREAKING 9 YEAR OLD!
The whole town was bright and colorful

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is very difficult not to troll this review.

I mean seriously, what are we supposed to comment on. Only one line in that entire post is actually reviewing the game. The silly font size changes and excessive color make it annoying to read. You know you can just use the bold, italics, or underline, right? Overall this was very unprofessional. You couldn't even finish the last sentence. What was the point? Wouldn't it have made more sense to finish the review, then post it? In fact, you've shown that you gave this no thought at all. You're making everything up as you go along. Sheesh.

Also, despite having very little to go on, I can already guess that your grading system will be pointless and inefficient.

Overall, I say your review is very bad and you rea

CONCLUSION: 1/10

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a very terrible review.
It's not even a full review, it's half-assed.
You could have saved yourself trouble by saving it in notepad or Word doc so you didn't have to rewrite and you could have finished it.
I didn't even finish reading it, I stopped when I scrolled down and was blasted with big red letters.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually very surprised that I even finished reading it. I guess we all learned a very important lesson here. If it is three am, try not to start a review.

Some suggestions:

1) If you are going to change the color/size of a font, do it only in the Title and review sections. Even then, make it a reasonable size that doesn't penetrate someone in the eye unwarranted. ([censored] stupid censor)

2) Make it more organized.

3) See how I am listing the stuff out, this is called organizational skills, and refer this back to point 2.

4) Don't just Bull Shit your way through a review, not only do you seem like you rushed the whole thing, but I believe you made half that stuff up.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ZOMG you say don't troll but how can we not this has got to be the worst review i've ever seen!!

1. destroy your caps lock button NOW!
2. think before typing
3. lay of the rainbow letters
4. learn to finish stuff

rofl.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Not a great first post. When you've written and finished the review and are ready to post it then contact a mod to have it re-opened. And I'd also highly suggest listening to some of the suggestions made by people in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo