Harvest Moon DS Island of Happiness Questions :)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by gigagamer, Jan 11, 2009.

Jan 11, 2009
  1. gigagamer

Newcomer gigagamer Member

May 13, 2008
    I've reached the 255th floor of the mine but i can't go down anymore. Nothing special happened. Is it really like that?

How do I unlock the area at the back of the house of the tribal people?

I play as a girl and who are the people I can marry? I've unlocked Vaugh, Elliot and Shea. How do I unlock the others?

How do I get a fishing rod?

How do I get a horse and dog? I see a dog near the H. Godess's spring.

How do I unlock more cooking recipes?

How do I unlock the sheep animal?

Is there also a duck that I can own?

That's all.

Thanks to those who'll answer.
  2. darnoc

Member darnoc GBAtemp Regular

Dec 26, 2008
    try gamefaqs you'll get a faster reply
  3. frebels

Newcomer frebels Advanced Member

Jun 26, 2008
    United States
    yo should post it in the help section
  4. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Oct 23, 2007
    _____________ PowerLevel: 9001
    1. Shamelessly stolen from here:At the bottom of the mine you'll be congratulated by the Harvest Goddess. As a reward for reaching the bottom, she will give you either a Wonderful Stone or a cooking recipe, depending on how many times you have reached the 255th floor. If the number is odd (your 1st time, 3rd time, etc.) then you will be given a randomly-colored Wonderful. If the number is even (2nd, 4th, 6th, etc.) then you will get a cooking recipe that can not be learned from the Diner or Cafe.
    2. Dunno :/
    3. http://www.fogu.com/hm7/index.php -> Villagers / Bachelors
    4. Give Taro a gift everyday (IIRC he likes Dog Food) and at some point he'll give you the Fishing Rod (IIRC when he has 2 Hearts).
    5. To get a Horse raise Chen's friendship level to 2 Hearts. If the weather is clear, Chen will come and give you a Horse. As for the Dog, you have to befriend Mirabelle to at least 2 Hearts and walk in the forest where you have seen the Dog on a rainy/drizzly/snowy day. You also need to have at least 1 animal in your farm.
    6. Shamelessly stolen from here: Recipes can be learned from Luke and Madelynn in E.Town. Give the Diner and Cafe owners cooking ingredients, and in exchange they will give you a cooking recipe to use in your kitchen. You can get a recipe from them once a day, and the same ingredient can be used multiple times to get different recipes.
    7. You need to have unlocked at least 2 boy farmer sub-villagers. See here on how to get them.
    8. Dunno :/

Enjoy [​IMG]