OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I recently bought a DSi(which is very good) but now I have to buy a linker, but I don't know what linker is the best. I know this is a "frenquently asked question"but now with the 1.4 firmware and with the new updates of each linkers..

I've had an acekard 2(which i loved) with a DS Fat but now i just have a DSi...in 1.4 firmware.

So even if i'm on 1.4.what is the best linker?Acekard 2i,M3i Zero,Supercard Dsone i, R4I, DSTTI?Please I only want people that really know which is the best linker to answer, because even if you're happy with what you have(like:I have only an acekard, but i think it's the best)it's not what I want to know.

Sorry for being such an "asshole", but I have to know it quickly because i will leave soon. That's why I'm so rude.

I wanted to buy a M3i zero, what do you think about it?Maybe The best linker?

Oh and yeah, I don't care about the price, I'm rich(I'm kidding ^^). Seriously if I have to spend a lot of money ,it doesn't matter.

And sorry for this crappy and barbarian english, but I'm just a French teenager

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your best bet is probably to go with the M3i Zero. It can be updated to work against the firmware updates of the DSi. Stay away with anything relating to the R4i.

dislaire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Really? Is it better than the Supercard DSone i and the Acekard 2i?

Because the Acekard 2 and the Supercard are rated "Golden Award" in the official Gbatemp review and the M3 DS Real has just a "Silver Award"

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Supercard, from what I've been told, has a really slow, clunky OS. It can be updated against Nintendo, but if your going to get a card that can get updated, you might as well get the one with the better OS. The Acekard, while an incredible card, doesn't have the guarantee that the Supercard and M3 do. We know it can be updated, but we don't know to what extent.

dislaire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I've heard that the Sakura menu is the best, but I don't even know how it looks like.

And yeah, I loved my old Acekard 2(good times...)
The team Acekard can update the kernel of it. Actually, they already have done that for the language patch (Only for EUR/US DSI) but you'll need a "working linker system"to update the kernel of the acekard because you have to do it through the gui.

I'm kind of lost now...

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
asdf said:
The Supercard, from what I've been told, has a really slow, clunky OS. It can be updated against Nintendo, but if your going to get a card that can get updated, you might as well get the one with the better OS. The Acekard, while an incredible card, doesn't have the guarantee that the Supercard and M3 do. We know it can be updated, but we don't know to what extent.
The SCDS menu is no longer slow since the latest OS update, but it's still kinda clunky and hard to use in general.

Burnedmagix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an AK2i cause I have a DSi and a DSlite, which are needed for firmware updates.
I would consider getting an M3i0 since the GUI is better than Supercard.

dislaire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
So the M3i sakura is the best?Is there any How to for the m3i?because it's kind of complicated for me, the acekard was easy to setup but the m3i looks a lot more difficult...

mermehma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to think of price too, M3i costs like $10-$20 more than AK and SC, AK might be able to update, as said by them, and the SC is most likely going to update.

dislaire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Like I said, I don't care about the price.But I don't know what to take between Acekard, M3 and Supercard....
If we take off the fact that DSi's 1.4 firmware blocks linkers, which one would you prefer?

greator

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
I dont know if the R4i is the original team of previous R4. With tons of R4 clones out there, I'm not gonna believe in R4 anymore. (even though i'm using it now)

I'm getting the Acekard because its frequently updated, and new compared to Supercard and M3, I think R4i is also new but I dont know if YSmenu can support DSi.

euanadixon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah i heard that the fake r4 team update more and are more reliable than the real one
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: That boi burning up, gonna melt those snowflakes.