wink.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally like the Acekard 2i more because of the GUI and the Rom Compatibility. But since you already have a Acekard 2 whats the point of getting a Acekard 2i just get the M3 Zero so then you could experiance 2 different adapters instead of having the same thing again just DSi compatible.

Nathan-NL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If that's the case, I would wait until you know what all teams did about the new update and if the new product of Team Cyclops is available then, you should buy that.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Am i the only one who thinks EZVi atleast deserves a mention. I've owned plenty of their great products. They are a great team, fast and so far are the only ones I've heard of having a fix for the new firmware. Why does everyone overlook them?

http://www.ezflash.cn/

only 20$ on most sites

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See, I'd think about the M3i or the Supercard...if their sites were ever updated. I don't want to buy something that their own site never updates. As for the EZVi, if I could find an official site for it, I might look at it. As of right now, I own an Acekard 2.1 and 2i, and I do know I probably should get another. Just don't know which.

dislaire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The M3i has the upgradable kit,but there is no update.

and the ezflash vi hasn't the upgradable kit, but already has an update.

i guess we are a little too much confident with the upgradable thing.

When will coming the cyclodsiout?
Because it looks like that it's the best linker, am i wrong?

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
injected11 said:
euanadixon said:
your right the r4i red box team is not the original r4 team they are fake, or so i hear
It's a TTDS clone. Mine works great.
It works horribly. I have a DSTT and my brother has a R4i. R4i was even harder to set up stuff, and I everyone likes to talk about how bad DSTT is.

dislaire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
great, the acekard 2i can now work on a dsi with 1.4 lfrimware.I just have to order an acekard

but i've orderd a M3i zero since 1 day...and even if the m3i has the upgradable thing, it's the acekard that has an update,and not the m3i...

damn...

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
benjaminlibl said:
injected11 said:
euanadixon said:
your right the r4i red box team is not the original r4 team they are fake, or so i hear
It's a TTDS clone. Mine works great.
It works horribly. I have a DSTT and my brother has a R4i. R4i was even harder to set up stuff, and I everyone likes to talk about how bad DSTT is.
Then your brother either didn't get a red box R4i-SDHC, or he got a fake (yes, they are faking a DSTT clone now). On mine, nearly everything works perfectly from just dragging and dropping onto the microSD, and anything else was a very simple fix. People don't talk about how bad DSTT is, they talk about how the official support for that card is dead. The R4i-SDHC's support isn't dead, as they've released several firmware updates in the past few months. It's probably one of the best clones out there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs