OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
https://www.pcgamesn.com/halo-the-master-chief-collection-pc

Well, Xbox One loses one of its last exclusives. Guess I'll finally have to get around to playing these games, I've only played a little of the first game previously. Assuming Microsoft doesn't try to release exclusively on the Windows app store like idiots, anyway.

Reactions: CORE

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn finally and yeah heres hoping it dont end up on App Store exclusively , it be nice to see Halo Wars 2 not just as an App.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
The most consistent rumor of the last year and a half. Hopefully it'll have proper KB/M support. Also, hate to break it to you, it won't come to steam. At least not until they release a universal Xbox infrastructure like they're rumored to do on Switch. Guess we'll see.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The most consistent rumor of the last year and a half. Hopefully it'll have proper KB/M support. Also, hate to break it to you, it won't come to steam. At least not until they release a universal Xbox infrastructure like they're rumored to do on Switch. Guess we'll see.
Yeah I guess that's too optimistic, with Gears of War games being the only other ones they seem to want to keep exclusive to the app store. Makes sense Halo would fall within that same category, but they would be throwing away a lot of money that way. So indeed we shall see.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips