Gaming Halo DS...Maybe a Golden Eye Rogue Agent Remake

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
screw dslazy, just use your imagination. that way you can 'think' golden eye is halo, COD, ut AND wait for it... crysis.

wow crysis runs on the ds.

XxRoxaSoraxX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh Halo was Okay......not the best or worst
ph34r.gif

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThePinkOne said:
InuYasha said:
Halo is overated.......
I agree. I though the halo series sucked.(I bet atleast one person will flame me for saying that)
I doubly agree. Halo was OK at best. The first one was the best, but after that the redeeming quality (the story), was gone.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
halo's okay.. plaed the first(its like a demo...) on the com and the 2nd on the xbox, couldn't play third no 360 but got to play it at a store 0_0 a while

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but modding a game to be another still won't make it like that game, it'll still be the same bad game but with a different skin. Not sure if you've played either games but they're very different to each other despite the first person perspective.

Hasn't Data Design Interactive taught you anything?

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
InuYasha said:
I'd prefer quake over halo but thats me,(misses my Quake 1 days).....
go get quakeDS.

there's even quake2DS if you have a RAM expansion.

No thanks it would be a disgrace to play it on the ds and besides I ment the pc online play,which I use to do years ago
tongue.gif

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
best console fps imo..not best fps though, one of my favorites either way..has a fairly cliche story but it's the multiplayer where all the hours of fun come in. definitely enjoyed first halo's single more than other 2, although the 4 player online co-op for 3 was a lot of fun. funny thing is though so many ppl love to hop on the "halo is overrated" bandwagon. if the game wasnt highly regarded upon launch while retaining a high quality gaming experience, ppl would all be saying oh most under rated game ever, sleeper hit...but when a game is given attention and credit it most likely deserves, ppl turn around and say oh wahh its over rated why do so many ppl like it?! lol well a game doesn't gain a huge following for being bad. there's no pleasing anyone, and in the meantime i just enjoy games i find fun, could care less what others think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1