Hardware Hall Effect sensor joycon sticks on Amazon

G33ksquad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My order from GuliKit that they identified as the newest version has been shipped out! I know the cheapest they offer is the quantity 50. I’ll report back when I get these! Glad to see continued improvement on these.

Reactions: AKNES and impeeza

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
I will let them know your suggestion.
GuliKit is currently extremely busy due to the KK3, the new dock that will be released at the end of the month, and the Hall replacement for Switch Pro.
Switch pro sticks, I may be tempted actually seeing after ton of hours of mario kart it got a drift
(if I leave it without moving for like a second)

• Haha
Reactions: AKNES

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
@AKNES Do you sell Hall sticks for normal controllers like this ones:

1694050324795.jpeg

or:
1694050405601.jpeg

thanks.

Reactions: Cajumjoe and AKNES

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Switch pro sticks, I may be tempted actually seeing after ton of hours of mario kart it got a drift
(if I leave it without moving for like a second)
Original sticks? Try calibrate them and may be fixed.
Post automatically merged:

@AKNES Do you sell Hall sticks for normal controllers like this ones:
Not, GuliKit works for this.

Reactions: impeeza

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
Original sticks? Try calibrate them and may be fixed.

Not, GuliKit works for this.
nah I tried, it just like wjen I do nothin it progressively goes to the down left
I tried calibrating cleaning etc nothing changed it sadly :)

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
nah I tried, it just like wjen I do nothin it progressively goes to the down left
I tried calibrating cleaning etc nothing changed it sadly
If this is the original joystick and you don't want to replace the controller, you can only buy a replacement joystick from the market first and replace it yourself.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
they have any bulit in calibration? or i need to add some potetiometer to them? Or iam that stupid and i still dont know how to calibrate dualsens and sualshock 4 :D ?
that ones on aliexpress have a basic mechanical calibration putting a needle on the potentiometers to move the magnets, but in some cases you could need that flexible PCBs which solder underneath.

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
they have any bulit in calibration? or i need to add some potetiometer to them? Or iam that stupid and i still dont know how to calibrate dualsens and sualshock 4 :D ?
If dualsense or dualshock, i don't know how to calibrate them also.:unsure:

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello there, I just discovered what TuberViejuner a Spanish youtuber made a review of the Gulikit Hall Effect Sticks for Nintendo Switch.

For the spanish speakers from Temp could be a good review and test before buy the sticks.

Reactions: G33ksquad and AKNES

G33ksquad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AKNES I hope your Amazon store gets these soon, I got my shipment in today, I did in fact use the order link Gulikit sent and got the newest version. It’s hard to see but the ribbon cable has NS40 printed on it, these are leaps and bounds improved, the sticks aren’t slippery, they calibrate easier, and so far all have worked, so awesome!

Edit: while they are all new sticks, the new caps must not be all assembly lines yet, only about 20% of my order has the closer to OEM cap, but still an improvement!

Attachments

• IMG_5760.jpeg
    IMG_5760.jpeg
    978.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by G33ksquad,

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanna pop in to say that I have installed these in both my joy cons (along with a D-Pad) and they pretty much work perfectly. Just make sure to recalibrate them, and you may want to get a grip for the sticks as there's less friction than the official ones.

Reactions: AKNES and Lamcza

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just wanna pop in to say that I have installed these in both my joy cons (along with a D-Pad) and they pretty much work perfectly. Just make sure to recalibrate them, and you may want to get a grip for the sticks as there's less friction than the official ones.
less friction so you get them with old caps or new caps ?

G33ksquad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh. I'm not sure tbh. Maybe the old caps? They certainly don't feel like my newer joy cons.
Ah old caps, there is a version with caps that feel identical to Nintendo caps, I have no magic way to get these yet, my latest order of 10 only had 2 sets with the newer cap, hopefully in time they roll it out to all.

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
@AKNES I hope your Amazon store gets these soon, I got my shipment in today, I did in fact use the order link Gulikit sent and got the newest version. It’s hard to see but the ribbon cable has NS40 printed on it, these are leaps and bounds improved, the sticks aren’t slippery, they calibrate easier, and so far all have worked, so awesome!

Edit: while they are all new sticks, the new caps must not be all assembly lines yet, only about 20% of my order has the closer to OEM cap, but still an improvement!
You are really professional.
The new version is indeed not an assembly line production at present, and we are still working hard to convert it to fully automated production.

Reactions: G33ksquad

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello there, I know it so late, but after getting to work my Xbox series controller I have some opinions and improvements for the product.
  • First, The packaging although it is austere it is great, appealing to the eye, well packaged, all elements are in the correct place, and no space wasting.
  • The construction of the device is top of the class, the device finishing are beautiful, the size of the buttons are perfect and once installed on the controller they looks like was originally designed.
  • In my case the external finishing is exactly the same of the controller so you never will note what is an add on.
  • The overall weight of the device (including the battery) is ridiculous, you can't tell you add so many functions to the controller because is almost no weight added.
  • The feature of override the R Stick with accelerometers is mind blowing.
Things can be improved:
  • The user manual is a little bit confusing. I am not English native speaker but can understand written English very good. I think the text of the manual could be improved or make it a little more clear. Will describe more in deep later. Also you could include a QR for an online extended version of the user manual.
  • The first time the battery level reported on Switch console is not correct, I did needed two charge - discharge cycles to start reporting OK.
  • On X mode Windows do not report the battery level, at least on Windows 11.
  • For me the "Eject" icon on the RetroFlag is enough to make friction in order to remove the RetroFlag from controller.
Improvements on the user manual I can recommend, Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the quest of trying to understand the features and manual, but the most of the end users will be confused on the actual redaction of manual.
  • On the user manual does not indicate the way you can turn on the switch console from controller, I found by chance you can turn on the console easy:
    • With controller off, RetroFlag switch on "." position and console turn off. The controller was previously paired to console.
    • put the RetroFlag switch on "S" position
    • The console Will turn on automatically
    • or
    • Console turn off, Controller turn off, RetroFlag already on "S" position but turned off by timeout or from console.
    • Press any of the RetroFlag buttons, Wireless or Fn; or toggle the RetroFlag switch to "." and then back to "S" position.
  • The settings for "Turbo" and "Auto" and how to disable it is a little bit messed on the manual, as far I did got from experience:
    • To turn on "Turbo" mode on a button, you press and keep pressed the RetoFlag FN button and then also press the controller button you want to activate turbo mode, then release booth of them. Now when you press and keep pressed that controller button the button keeps repeating on the console.
    • While a controller button is on "Turbo"mode you can activate "Auto" mode; press and keep pressed the RetroFlag FN button and then press a controller button which is on turbo mode, then release booth of them, now each time you press the controller button the state of the repeating button press on console.
    • repeating the process on the same button you cancel the "Auto" mode.
    • For cancel the all "Turbo" and "Auto" mode for all controller buttons you simply press twice (like double click) the RetroFlag FN button.
  • On the Macro definition section is no too clear how to end the macro definition.
    • Is clear you need to press and keep pressed the RetroFlag FN button and press either the MR or ML button, then release booth to start recording a macro, you press the combination of buttons you want to be assigned to MR or ML button, and then you press again the correspondent MR or ML button to stop recording and save the macro. also something important what is no on the manual is the macro recording keeps track of the duration for pressing a button and the time between the next button.
The KeyLinker App is a little bit odd at start but after you update it is a little better, for me, I did install from Play Store and just on the first use some minutes after the app update to a newer version by it self.

Will be nice if you can use a Computer program to upgrade the firmware (or recovery in case of a failed upgrade) directly by USB. and or and computer program similar to KeyLinker, I prefer my PC than my Phone for that type of things.

Definetively the battery and wireless LEDs indicators will be better pointing to the front of the controller.

Again @AKNES Thanks a lot for the opportunity of test this great product, I am very happy with it.

By the way I forget to mention what the original box of the RetroFlag is perfect to store the original battery lid of the controller.

Last edited by impeeza,
Reactions: Cajumjoe and AKNES

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/X2x6pu6vSjU