I would also very much appreciate a heads up when those hit the market. I would think a lot of us have been champing at the bit to order a lot of these, but keep getting reasons to wait.
It will come in the short time. You can buy the joysticks with kits(Not including the one without kits) on the GAMEROOM store on Amazon.us next weekend. They are the final solution without GAP.(The store also belong to AKNES)
I fitted these to my switch last weekend, got onees with stickers but still have one that clicks, I dont care enough to fix it tbh , they dont click most of the time. Noticed stiffer spring tension compared to original, even originals that dont drift which is interesting
I fitted these to my switch last weekend, got onees with stickers but still have one that clicks, I dont care enough to fix it tbh , they dont click most of the time. Noticed stiffer spring tension compared to original, even originals that dont drift which is interesting
If you think there is a clicking sound, please check if there is a jumping problem in the calibration interface. If there is a problem, you can private message me. After verification, we will send you a new one for free.
If you think there is a clicking sound, please check if there is a jumping problem in the calibration interface. If there is a problem, you can private message me. After verification, we will send you a new one for free.
It will come in the short time. You can buy the joysticks with kits(Not including the one without kits) on the GAMEROOM store on Amazon.us next weekend. They are the final solution without GAP.(The store also belong to AKNES)
Post automatically merged:
Like I said above, buy from GAMEROOM store on Amazon.us next weekend. (The items with kits)
Hello, would like to buy kits also but cant find the store GAMEROON? Can you link?
Or is that it?
Also from what you are saying, what is available in AKNES store fixes all the problems of the original product release. And also that this is the final revision?
Hello, would like to buy kits also but cant find the store GAMEROON? Can you link?
Or is that it?
Also from what you are saying, what is available in AKNES store fixes all the problems of the original product release. And also that this is the final revision?
This link, Now it's the joysticks without kit, which is the batch with black sticker. Maybe on the next weekend(Apr.9), it will sell them with kits, that's the final version without gap without black stickers.
AKNES store fixes all the problem also, with the black stickers.
This link, Now it's the joysticks without kit, which is the batch with black sticker. Maybe on the next weekend(Apr.9), it will sell them with kits, that's the final version without gap without black stickers.
AKNES store fixes all the problem also, with the black stickers.
Ok... I'm an idiot. I just realized there is a setting in the Switch controllers menu for wired controllers... and it was OFF! There is no problem with the KK2P in that regard.
Still haven't played on my Quest 2 in Android mode yet...
I just received these, courtesy of @AKNES
I shall perform surgery today
These are the sticks with stickers.
Edit: So, out of the box, just moving the sticks and comparing it to the V1 / first batch:
The V2 are more silent, but I still detect a click sound on one of them per box, while the other one is just silent.
You can feel the friction when moving/rotating the sticks, so again, 1 of them per box feels different, silent, less friction, and one still causes something inside to click. This may be the spring, and not the slider, but I'll need to open these to investigate.
Post automatically merged:
Ok, first stick installed, and there's problems.
After installation, I noticed activation pressure to the left side was different from the right side - it felt quite a bit more pressure was needed to move the stick left. I calibrated and checked the dot's movement, and there's a "bump" on the left side, that stops movement and even bounces it a bit back before resuming the movement.
I have installed 2 more (now at 3 out of 4), and these didn't have the "bump" issue.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...